San Francisco, CA – April 20, 2016:
FinancialForce.com, the leading cloud ERP provider on the Salesforce App Cloud, today announced the finalists for the company’s fourth annual, global 360 Customer Excellence Awards which recognize outstanding FinancialForce customer achievements across all solution lines.
Winners will be featured on-stage at FinancialForce Community Live, the company’s annual, exclusive event for FinancialForce customers only. 2016 marks the first year where there will be two conferences: FinancialForce Community Live will be a 2-day event taking place on May 10th and 11th at Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay Convention Center, and will be followed by FinancialForce Community Live in London on May 18th.
The 2016 FinancialForce 360 Customer Excellence Award categories and customer finalists include:
- Best Customer Experience: This award recognizes customers who have demonstrated initiative, excellence and creativity in how they utilize FinancialForce solutions, on top of the Salesforce App Cloud, to improve their customer’s experience. Winners will be selected based on how they have included FinancialForce applications as part of their customer-centric strategy, and the impact the front and back office integration has made on their business.
- Exemplary Use of Platform: Recognizes customers who use two or more FinancialForce solutions and have demonstrated a strong belief in how multi-app usage is a game-changer for the success of their business. Winners will be those who have a vision for leveraging applications across Salesforce App Cloud to underpin the future of their work.
- Community Champion of the Year: Recognizes individuals who are the most actively engaged within the FinancialForce Community, regularly initiating and participating in the top discussions and influencing and supporting other members with their comments, feedback and ideas. The winners will be those who hold the highest reputation levels and have been instrumental in driving forward the Community and in helping other Community members to strive for excellence with FinancialForce applications.
- Excellence in Financial Management: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation, greater efficiencies and improved effectiveness in business processes, customer service, supply chain/inventory control, financial reporting, revenue management and other financial management best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce Financial Management and the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Excellence in Human Capital Management: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation and success in human capital management including onboarding, recruiting, benefits management, records management, talent management and driving employee engagement while leveraging the power of FinancialForce HCM and the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Excellence in Professional Services Automation: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated dramatic improvements and innovation in professional services productivity, utilization, customer service, cross departmental visibility, resource management, and other professional services best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce PSA and the Salesforce App Cloud.
Winners will be selected by this year’s judges panel including: Jeremy Roche, President & CEO of FinancialForce, Kevin Roberts, Director of Platform Technology at FinancialForce, Martin Veitch, Editorial Director of IDG Connect and Zoli Erdos, Publisher and Editor of CloudAve and Enterprise Irregulars.
Visit http://communitylive.financialforce.com/ for more information and to register for Las Vegas and London events.
Founded in 2009, FinancialForce is the leading cloud ERP vendor with apps built entirely on the Salesforce App Cloud. The company’s Financial Management, Professional Services Automation (PSA), and Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings provide services-centric businesses with a platform that organizes sales, services, finance and HR entirely around their customers. Headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International and UNIT4. For more information, go to www.financialforce.com/
Posted on 20 April 2016 at 4:00 pm UTC