Where a 1-2% improvement in resource utilization overall is the difference between hitting or missing your KPIs, resource management is critical — and complex. Get the visibility and tools you need to adjust your operating levers and move the needle on resource utilization.
Optimize resource management with sales collaboration
RESOURCE PLANNING: End communication bottlenecks. Ensure you can absolutely deliver what you sell today and anticipate what you need to do the same tomorrow.
- Enable services to define and assess future resource requirements by role or resource
- Gain visibility into your services pipeline
- Go directly to the account or opportunity to get context of new project
Plan confidently with facts, not guesses
RESOURCE OPTIMIZATION: Match projects to resources with the right skills at the right time. Understand all aspects of a resource schedule — project time, PTO, non-billable time — to optimize staffing.
- Track resource skills, certifications and availability
- Manage change in a single, intuitive Resource Planner
- Monitor and configure utilization measurements to meet your needs
Reduce time spent on the bench
RESOURCE CAPACITY: Stop stop relying on spreadsheets and guessing. Monitor capacity, backlog and availability across projects and schedule resources.
- Drill down to resource schedule details online 24x7, even before it happens
- Find, retain and develop the resources you need now and in the future
Explore Resource Management
G2 Crowd Ranks FinancialForce PSA #1 solution in the market
G2 Crowd’s Winter 2017 Professional Services Grid Report reveals the top performing PSA solutions and why. Read how customer satisfaction ratings and market presence results all point to FinancialForce PSA as the ONLY leader in the market.