Product Demo: Professional Services Automation [EMEA]
In today's uncertain times flexibility to meet clients needs, remote deployment capabilities and enhanced communications are key drivers for Professional Services organisations looking to maintain key business goals such as project resourcing, utilisation, forecasting and profitability.
If you are currently evaluating new Professional Services software or are interested in how to improve business critical KPIs we invite you to join our upcoming demonstration of FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) and find out how our solutions could help your business now and in the future.
Product Demo: Accounting [EMEA]
Join us for a brand new product demo of FinancialForce Accounting on the Salesforce platform. Experience the slick new look and feel of a modern new interface and learn how the solution could help your business achieve success.
In just 30 minutes see how a single cloud platform for all your business applications can help you achieve:
- Predictability: Replace manual reports with world-class financial forecasts and business analytics powered by Einstein, enabling fast growth investment.
- Productivity Improvements: Reduce DSO by 30% and time to period close by 50%
- Detailed Insights: Create easy to use pre-built CFO dashboards and reports, calculating project profitability at a granular level.
Professional services automation (PSA) platforms help optimize resource management, project management, and project accounting for technology implementation and consulting projects. But as technology firms increasingly converge service operations, these capabilities are now required beyond the core professional services team. Expanding use cases for PSA include:
- Customer success or education services using PSA to identify the most appropriate available resource for a customer training class or onboarding session.
- Managed services using PSA to coordinate and manage projects for embedded services teams.
- Field services using PSA to manage “for fee” installation and configuration issues.
Not only can PSA help identify the right resources for these projects and oversee the project execution and billing, it also will enable revenue forecasting for your department. Join FinancialForce and TSIA for this webinar covering an overview of PSA and see how your team can leverage these capabilities to better predict and manage project revenues.