From dock to stock and stock to dock, FinancialForce Inventory Management allows you to see, simplify, optimize, and leverage inventory data across your entire organization. Know precisely what you’ve got, what you can sell, and what’s on its way. Every minute of every day.
Warehousing data 5 levels deep
WAREHOUSING: Flexible warehousing model that supports both physical or virtual inventory and goes five levels deep. See across different physical locations and companies.
- View inventory levels across multiple warehouses in multiple currencies in actual cost
- Stock items at the bin level
- Integrate cycle counting into daily warehouse activities
Item counts you can count on
ITEM MANAGEMENT: Tangible or intangible items, our app gives you the controls and power to keep inventory organized and stock replenished.
- Manage multiple conditions (new, used, etc.) under a single SKU
- Manage inventory by customer, supplier, or project
Flexible bill of materials
A powerful structure that allows you to do both virtual and manufactured kitting. Simplify and automate the entire configure-to-order process.
Transfers in a flash
Easily mass transfer goods from warehouse to warehouse or location to location — with or without shipment and receipt processes.
Controlling the lot
Establish serial number and lot control as you define an item. You’ll get visibility of actual margins and keep profits flowing.
Built-in reorder point processes ensure you’re always “in-stock”. And processes can be customized to warehouses, conditions and ownership.
- Automate supply requisitions using safety stock, reorder points, min/max and acquisition lead time
- Create purchase orders based on supplier agreements
Put it in reverse
Any action put into motion can be reversed — including customer and supplier returns — with all returns automatically reflected in the system.
- Streamlined Return Material Authorization (RMA), Return to Vendor (RTV) process with serial number tracking
Explore Financial Management Solutions - Controller
10 Reasons Why Accounting is Better on the Salesforce Platform
FinancialForce Accounting combines the power of the Salesforce Platform with a groundbreaking cloud accounting system design. Download this ebook and learn why accounting is so much better on the Salesforce Platform.