FinancialForce Order & Inventory Management helps you see, simplify, and optimize the entire order to fulfillment process—for goods and services. Know your inventory, what you can sell, what’s on its way, and how to make it all profitable.
Multiple channels, single system
Simplify the order and fulfillment of both goods and services. Get flexible pricing structures, views into upsell opportunities, available inventory, and margin at a line level.
Inventory control 5 levels deep
INVENTORY: Flexible solution that supports both physical or virtual inventory and goes five levels deep. See across different physical locations and companies.
- View inventory levels across multiple places in multiple currencies in actual cost
- Stock items at the bin level
- Integrate cycle counting into daily inventory activities
Know what’s coming and going
RECEIVING & SHIPPING: It’s stock to dock and dock to stock in one app. FinancialForce Action Queues gives you upstream visibility of the work ahead.
Transfers in a flash
Easily mass transfer goods from warehouse to warehouse or location to location — with or without shipment and receipt processes.
Controlling the lot
Establish serial number and lot control as you define an item. You’ll get visibility of actual margins and keep profits flowing.
Built-in reorder point processes ensure you’re always “in-stock”. And processes can be customized to warehouses, conditions and ownership.
- Automate supply requisitions using safety stock, reorder points, min/max and acquisition lead time
- Create purchase orders based on supplier agreements
Put it in reverse
Any action put into motion can be reversed — including customer and supplier returns — with all returns automatically reflected in the system.
- Streamlined Return Material Authorization (RMA), Return to Vendor (RTV) process with serial number tracking
Item counts you can count on
ITEM MANAGEMENT: Tangible or intangible items, our app gives you the controls and power to keep inventory organized and stock replenished.
- Manage multiple conditions (new, used, etc.) under a single SKU
- Manage inventory by customer, supplier, or project