Meet a cloud accounting application that’s powerful yet elegant. Tackle routine tasks in a few clicks while generating real time financial analysis, modeling and impeccable compliance reports. It’s easy to implement, straightforward to learn, and trouble-free to maintain.
A best of class accounting solution
Our Financial Management application can accommodate the most diverse and complex financial needs. It includes advances like a single ledger design and a multidimensional chart of accounts, which give you real-time business intelligence and help shorten period close cycles.
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Reporting
- Cash Management
Reporting for today & ready for tomorrow
FINANCIAL REPORTING: More than just financial statements — it’s real-time financial analysis and modeling with day-to-day operational reporting and trackable KPIs. Get deeper, richer analysis and keep decisions smart.
- View critical info, data and analysis from mobile devices
- Drill down and drill “around” to analyze your data your way
- Choose from dozens of financial statement templates or create your own
Flexible, efficient, and always balanced
GENERAL LEDGER: Built to handle the most diverse business requirements while streamlining the most tedious, time-consuming chores like automated reversing of entries and recurring journal entries.
- Flexible, multi-dimensional chart of accounts
- Multi-currency, multi-company transactions
- Inter-company journals to transfer costs between companies or business units
- Allocate costs quickly with your own pre-defined templates
One platform. One system. Multiple entities.
CONSOLIDATIONS: Measure your firm’s financial health across its entire portfolio. Handle transactions, reporting and reconciliations from multiple companies in multiple currencies — effectively and painlessly.
- Perform intercompany transactions
- Leverage intercompany reconciliation engine
- Consolidate all company entity data in one report
Optimize cash flow
RECEIVABLES & COLLECTIONS: Close the gaps! Using the same customer record as Salesforce CRM, cash processing is organized and accurate. You and your sales teams are on the same page at all times and with every customer.
- Create invoices accurately the first time and post to Accounts Receivables instantly
- See your customer’s credit standing and targeted collection tasks
- View all sales and service activities in a single location
- Automatically calculate due dates and settlement discounts
Pay your vendors on time
PAYABLES & SETTLEMENT: Use your own unique workflow and processing rules to automate accounts payable processes. Configure routing pathways to match your organizational structure and control processes.
- Capitalize on contract terms and discounts
- Never pay a vendor late or miss a payment
- Gain leverage with FinancialForce Spend Management — add requisitioning, purchase order and invoice matching capabilities
Know your assets
FIXED ASSETS MANAGEMENT: Take complete control of what you own. Know what each asset costs, where it is and how much it's worth now. Track the entire lifecycle of your assets from procurement to disposal.
- Use Straight Line, Alternate Straight Line, Double Declining Balance, Units-of-Production or Sum of Years Depreciation. Or create your own schedule.
- Track asset deployment including asset relationships
- Maintain warranty information
- Attach documentation to asset history and warranties
Cash is king
CASH MANAGEMENT: Monitor cash inflow and outflow across multiple bank accounts. Cash balances are always accurate and ready to reconcile — across whatever currencies you’re transacting in.
- Automate your reconciliation process
- Use dashboards to track or forecast cash
- Access info from any device
Self-service community for your customers
COMMUNITIES: Improve collaboration and reduce average days sales outstanding with a personalized, self-service customer portal. Your customers can manage their own billing and account management and use built-in social tools for quick and easy communication.
- Track account balances, activity, and payments
- View and print invoices and billing history
- Make cash and credit card payments
- Collaborate with built-in social tool, Chatter
- Multi-company and multi-currency support