FinancialForce Once Again Top-Ranked Leader in Latest G2 Report for Enterprise Professional Services Automation Applications
Accolade underscores the company’s continued dominance in the Professional Services Automation segment
SAN FRANCISCO – JUNE 24, 2019 – FinancialForce, the #1 Enterprise Professional Services Automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP (CCERP) cloud solution announced it is the clear leader in the G2’s Summer 2019 Enterprise Grid report for Professional Services Automation. FinancialForce is also a leader in G2’s Summer 2019 Mid-Market Grid report for Accounting.
G2 (formerly G2 Crowd,) an online B2B software review platform, ranks products and vendors in an industry grid and index based on reviews gathered from its online community of software users, as well as data collected from social networks and other online resources. The G2 review platform leverages more than 650,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by more than 3 million buyers each month.
“There is no greater validation than hearing from real customers successfully running their businesses with our market-leading PSA solution,” said Lori Ellsworth, vice president, PSA Product Management at FinancialForce. “It’s imperative FinancialForce’s stakeholders have confidence in our best-in-class capabilities to help grow and streamline their services and customer driven businesses. We are delighted to again be awarded the top spot thanks to reviews satisfied users.”
This latest recognition from G2 serves as an important endorsement from customers who agree that FinancialForce is a top pacesetter and innovator in the industry. Additional analyst firms and partners agree, including Salesforce and SPI Research. The following have ranked FinancialForce as a leading enterprise solution this calendar year:
- SPI Research: FinancialForce was recognized as the most adopted PSA solution in SPI Research’s 2019 extensive annual survey, the PS Maturity™ Benchmark in March. The report asserted FinancialForce PSA as the clear leader, having been adopted by 32% of the firms that took part in the survey, outdistancing itself from the second-most prevalent solution, used by only 8% of respondents.
- TSIA: TSIA has been conducting an annual technology survey since 2006, asking technology firms which products they are using, how satisfied they are with them, and which technologies they are planning to invest in. TSIA announced FinancialForce PSA is the most adopted PSA solution with an 84% adoption rate in May.
- Salesforce: Salesforce recently announced FinancialForce as its “Top ISV Partner of the Year” at its UK Alliances & Channels Awards 2019.
Highlights from recent FinancialForce PSA and Accounting customer reviews on G2 include:
- PSA, All You Ever Need, “This platform will boost performance at work, provide accurate analysis that will enhance decision making as well as guide on financial management at work.”
- Reliable and robust PSA platform, “FinancialForce PSA provides (a) budgeting feature to help you allocate the right resources and track expenses. It has made it easy to integrate the system with other applications… It has streamlined our billing and invoicing process.”
- The most comprehensive accounting application, period, “FinancialForce’s extensive resources (documentation, video training, and community) make learning the application possible without consultants and formal training… Customer service is equally as impressive: when there are issues to deal with, you get fast responses and talk directly with the subject matter experts.”
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics — all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Advent International, Salesforce Ventures, and Technology Crossover Ventures. For more information, visit www.financialforce.com.
FinancialForce and FinancialForce.com are registered trademarks. Any third-party brands or names referenced in this document may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Salesforce, and others, are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.