If purchased, the Signature Success Plan will be provided to Customer's Users and is available 24x7. Users can submit cases over the Web via the FinancialForce Community or by telephone.
Upon case submission, Named Support Contacts will be asked to provide their company name, contact information, steps to replicate the issues, and authorization for support to access Customer’s salesforce environment to provide support. Each case will be assigned a unique case number. A FinancialForce Support Representative will use commercially reasonable efforts to call or e-mail the User within 15 minutes for a Business Standstill case, within 1 hour for a Business Critical case, and within 2 hours for all other cases and will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly resolve each case. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution in FinancialForce’s reasonable determination.
NAMED SUPPORT CONTACTS
“Named Support Contacts” are Users Customer identifies as primary liaisons between Customer and FinancialForce for technical support. For our Standard Success customers, Customer shall identify between one (1) and four (4) Named Support Contacts. Customer may be charged an additional fee for designating more than four (4) Named Support Contacts contacts at a time. Customer shall notify FinancialForce whenever Named Support Contact responsibilities are transferred to another individual.
Customers’ Named Support Contacts shall be responsible for:
- overseeing Customer’s support case activity
- developing and deploying troubleshooting processes within Customer’s organization
- resolving password reset, username and lockout issues for Customer
- ensuring that Customer's application users are properly trained and use the app in accordance with FinancialForce Documentation
- providing technical staff to assist with non application issues such as network issues
- granting FinancialForce access to the Customer’s salesforce environment via Subscriber Support org access when required
Customer shall ensure that Named Support Contacts:
- have completed, at a minimum, the basic Services administration course currently titled “Administration Essentials,” which is included at no additional charge as part of online training
- have completed any supplemental training appropriate for the Named Support Contact’s specific role or Customer’s usage of the Services
- are knowledgeable about the applicable Services in order to help resolve, and to assist FinancialForce in analyzing and resolving, technical issues
- have a basic understanding of any problem that is the subject of a case, and the ability to reproduce the problem in order to assist FinancialForce in diagnosing and triaging it
TELEPHONE SUPPORT HOURS
Named Support Contacts can submit cases via telephone on weekdays, excluding holidays, during FinancialForce's Support hours as stated in the table below. Named Support Contacts can submit cases through the FinancialForce Community twenty four hours a day seven days a week, cases will be logged by a Support Representative for later response by the appropriate Support team.
A FinancialForce Support Representative will use commercially reasonable efforts to call or email the User within 15 minutes for a Business Standstill case, within 1 hour for a Business Critical case, and within 2 hours for all other cases and will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly resolve each case. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution in FinancialForce’s reasonable determination.
Main phone numbers as follow:
|Region||Support hours||Telephone numbers|
|US||6:00am-6:00pm PST||+1 877 828 9161 (Toll Free)|
|UK & Rest of World||7:00am-5:30pm GMT||+44 (0)808 238 9790
+44 (0)1423 532830
|Australia||9:00am-6:00pm AEST||1800 092 411|
Telephone support is available in English only.
LOGGING A CASE
Named Support Contacts may log a case as follows:
- We recommend that Named Support Contacts log cases via the FinancialForce Community. Named Support Contacts can access the FinancialForce Community by clicking the appropriate link under the FinancialForce Resources section of the Salesforce sidebar, via FinancialForce Central (once you click the link you will be signed into the Community with your Salesforce login credentials), or by accessing the Community at https://erp.force.com/community.
- By telephone call to customer support as described above.
Note: For assistance with User password resets, Users should use the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page or contact a Named Support Contact or Customer system administrator. For assistance with Salesforce usernames and lockouts, Users should contact a Named Support Contact or Customer system administrator. For security reasons, FinancialForce does not provide contact information for Named Support Contacts or Customer system administrators.
FinancialForce must be able to reproduce errors in order to resolve them. Customer agrees to cooperate and work closely with FinancialForce to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as reasonably requested and appropriate. Also, subject to Customer's approval on a case-by-case basis, Users may be asked to provide Subscriber org access to their salesforce.com system for troubleshooting purposes.
Reproducible errors that cannot promptly be resolved will be escalated to higher support tiers for further investigation and analysis.
Issues will be categorized and handled according to an assigned severity level. The case severity level is selected by the Named Support Contacts at time of case submission, and will be updated by FinancialForce as follows:
|Level 1: Business Standstill||Production and/or mission critical services are down and there is no immediate workaround.
For Business Standstill you are required to have dedicated resources available during your contracted hours of operation
|Level 2: Business Critical||Production and/or mission critical services are critically impacted and there is no workaround available
For Business Critical you are required to have dedicated resources available during your contracted hours of operation
|Level 3: Major Problem||Major operations or functionality is seriously impaired and a workaround has been provided if necessary
|Level 4: Problem||Where a problem, error or defect is non-critical to the business.
|Level 5: Question||Where a question is raised to assist with the continued running of the applications.|
The target initial response time is within 15 minutes for a Business Standstill case, within 1 hour for a Business Critical case, and within 2 hours for all other cases. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution in FinancialForce’s reasonable determination.
FinancialForce will then use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to each case as described in the table below, depending on the severity level set on the case.
|Level 1: Business Standstill||Initiate an investigation of any Business Standstill problem encountered by the Customer within 15 minutes of the first response by the FinancialForce Support Desk. FinancialForce will assign personnel to the problem who will work all reasonable business hours until the problem is resolved. The solution will be provided in a Major Release, Service Pack, Special Release, or as a workaround.|
|Level 2: Business Critical||Initiate an investigation of any Business Critical encountered by the Customer within 1 hour of notification being received. The resolution will normally be included in the next Major Release or Service Pack.|
|Level 3: Major Problem||Initiate an investigation of any Major Problem encountered by the Customer within 2 hours of notification being received. The resolution will normally be included in the next Major Release or Service Pack, subject to the priority of all existing support cases as well as the number of reported cases from different customers.|
|Level 4: Problem||Initiate an investigation of any Problem encountered by the Customer within 2 hours of notification being received and shall plan to include a resolution into a future Major Release subject to the relevance of the issue.|
FinancialForce support plans include support for only the current (most recent) and immediately preceding major release of a FinancialForce application.
For example, if the current major release is V 14.x, we support V 14.x and V 13.x. If you are running an older version than this, we strongly urge you to upgrade to a supported release. If you are unable to upgrade, you may contact us about purchasing support on a consulting basis under a statement of work.
Please communicate with your case analyst if you wish to escalate your case to management. If you need additional escalation support, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Signature Success Plan include a designated Customer Success Manager.
The role of the Customer Success Manager is to help the Customer with FinancialForce product adoption, including sharing FinancialForce best practice advice, guidance on helping the Customer achieve their desired ROI, and helping to escalate technical issues as necessary.
The Customer is responsible for its evaluation and for any implementation of the Customer Success Manager’s recommendations.
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Signature Success Plan includes four 1-hour sessions with a Technical Customer Success Manager during each annual subscription term. If these sessions are not utilized within an annual subscription term, they will not roll over into the next subscription term, but four new sessions will be rewarded at the start of the next subscription term.
The role of the Technical Customer Success Manager is to help the Customer with FinancialForce product adoption and best practices, including sharing FinancialForce technical guidance on approaches to be reviewed and implemented by the Customer.
The customer is responsible for its evaluation and for any implementation of the Customer Success Manager’s recommendations.
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Signature Success Plan includes an assigned Technical Account Manager.
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for a maximum of 8 customers and will ensure that you are provided with exceptional and timely support.
You will have a direct line to them via email or phone during your standard office hours.
The Technical Account Managers responsibilities are as follows:
- Act as your named Support specialist
- Troubleshoot technical issues and drive issue escalation
- Oversee your Support cases to ensure timely response, updates and resolution by engaging the people with the right skills and knowledge to resolve them quickly
- Gain an in-depth understanding of your FinancialForce implementation and environment. Leverage this knowledge to assist support analysts in better serving your needs.
- Provide detailed reviews and metrics of support performance to your Leadership.
- Participate in meetings at your reasonable request
- Onsite support assistance (3 days per year plus T&E)
- Perform system and business process reviews and other service reviews and makes recommendations on best practices
- Champion and advocate for your requirements and feature requests within FinancialForce
- Make recommendations for how new FinancialForce offerings can fit in with your environment and business processes
- Ensure that you are familiar with and are adopting new functionality that is available to you
- Ensure that you are aware of all training materials that are made available and provide feedback internally of any additional training requirements that you may need
For our annual customer event, 4 complimentary passes come with the Signature Success Plan. The passes must be used within your annual subscription term. If they are not used, they will not roll over into the next subscription term, but new passes will be rewarded at the start of the next subscription term.
The Signature Success Plan includes one complimentary pass to a FinancialForce-led fundamentals training course per annual subscription term. If the pass is not used during a subscription term, it will not roll over into the next subscription term, but a new pass will be rewarded at the start of the next subscription term.
As a Customer on our Signature Success Plan you are eligible to purchase additional support-related services (“Add-on”). As an Add-on you can purchase access to a Technical Account Manager (TAM) that only works with 4 total customers, or that is dedicated exclusively to your account. You can also upgrade your Customer Success Manager (CSM) alignment to work with a CSM that is supporting a total of 4 customers, or that is dedicated exclusively to your account. We are happy help you find the option that is best for your needs. Please reach out to your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager to review Add-on options.
The Signature Success Plan includes support for developers using the FinancialForce API, which support is limited to the ability to report suspected FinancialForce bugs on the FinancialForce API. FinancialForce Support will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Customer with a target date for bug resolution.
The Signature Success Plan does not include any of the following:
- Assistance with Salesforce issues and errors with Salesforce Platform
- Assistance in developing User-specific customizations;
- Assistance with non-FinancialForce products, services or technologies, including implementation, administration or use of third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks or communications systems;
- Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including computers, hard drives, networks or printers.
- Troubleshooting issues with your in‐house developed apps
- Troubleshooting issues with integrations you’ve built for the FinancialForce apps
- Assistance with any code that is developed outside of or in addition to the core FinancialForce applications, such as, for example, custom code developed by Customer or FinancialForce’s consulting team under a statement of work.
- Training on new areas of the product, setup and configuration questions, or business process questions, these types of requests should be directed to Consulting
Separate consultancy advice can be arranged for topics such as:
- Instruction in report writer techniques
- Instruction in the use of the product
- Salesforce Administration
- System configuration and setup
- Design, writing and debugging of interfaces
- Design, writing and debugging of custom pages and objects
- Support for custom code outside of the core FinancialForce applications
- Data corrections in the event of data issues in your FinancialForce system
CHANGES TO SIGNATURE SUCCESS PLAN
FinancialForce may change its Signature Success Plan from time to time in its sole discretion.