Find yourself with an unwieldy combination of on-premises and cloud applications that don’t connect? Simplify your life and connect sales, finances and services applications all on one platform. Make it happen with FinancialForce PSA.
Bring all customer info to one place
FinancialForce PSA is native to the platform. Connect it with Salesforce CRM and you create one comprehensive customer record, one place for all project stakeholder information.
- Eliminate integration, data silo and process inefficiencies
- Open up information flow between sales, services and finance
- Extend Chatter so information is shared easily across departments
Maximize your platform investment
Take full advantage of the security, flexibility and power of the industry’s #1 cloud platform. Spend time on improving applications not the underlying technology.
- Leverage the power of the Salesforce reporting for deeper insight
- Apply easy to define, deploy and administer workflow and approvals
- Deliver Mobile PSA support to road warriors
- Use social technologies for real-time collaboration
‘Clicks not code’ customization and integration
Use the same know-how and skills used to configure Salesforce CRM. Easily tailor FinancialForce PSA to fit your business. And implement new processes quickly.
- Configure, integrate and customize with clicks, not code
- Add objects, fields, and business rules
- Integrate data simply with FinancialForce ClickLink™
One toolset to master
With multiple IT platforms come different sets of tools sets for development, integration, workflow, social media, reporting, etc. Leverage one platform across your entire business and quickly gain IT economy of scale and synergy.
- Get one set of customization and integration tools
- Get one set of workflow, reporting and dashboard tools
- Master one set of technologies versus many
Explore PSA Solutions - SysAdmin
The Best-of-the-Best Professional Services Automation Report
This report examines how leading service providers succeeded despite market turbulence. It highlights results in each of the five Service Performance Pillars™ by comparing the Best-of-the-Best to all of the other organizations in the survey, and offers suggestions on how to improve organizational performance through the use of integrated front and back office business applications.