FINANCIALFORCE SERVICES ANALYTICS - POWERED BY EINSTEIN
Intelligent, predictive &
Run a more predictable and efficient services business, tackle your most pressing challenges with confidence, and exceed customer expectations — using FinancialForce Services Analytics, powered by Salesforce Einstein.
360° VIEWS: Achieve an instant, global view across every aspect of your services business. Get the data you need to optimize resource planning and enhance project profitability.
- Use pre-built dashboards and datasets with hierarchies built-in across billings, backlog, utilization, and KPIs
- Make timely, informed decisions–every time
Spot-on billing forecasts
FUTURE OUTLOOK: Get unmatched visibility into every dollar recognized and dollar planned. Make critical decisions in an informed and predictable manner.
- View and compare your forecast at any point throughout the quarter or year
- Achieve the most up to date actuals and assignments
Smart capacity planning
RIGHT RESOURCE, RIGHT TIME: Better understand all aspects of a resource schedule — project time, PTO, non-billable time, backlog — to better predict needs and optimize staffing. Get the data you need to boost utilization and billing rates.
- View future capacity challenges based on planned and potential work
- Take proactive action using the Capacity Planning and Demand Dashboard
Powerful backlog visibility
MASTER SCHEDULING: Build staffing models geared to drive higher margins, quicker delivery, and greater customer satisfaction.
- Personalize dashboards to suit your needs with multiple perspectives by customer, region, practices, and groups
- Achieve visibility ranging from a single project to your entire portfolio
METRICS MATTER: Surface and manage KPIs to help fuel your business growth and better manage the health of your business.
- Use a scenario-based approach to ensure critical milestones are met or on track
- Apply the right delivery curves and weighting system for true outcomes
Predictive project management
FAST ACTION: Leverage the predictive capabilities of the Einstein platform to monitor and anticipate project performance and limit project overruns.
- Generate Project Burnup report at the individual project page or within many role-based workspaces
- Get alerts that contracts may be exceeded well before project completion