FinancialForce’s latest fall ERP release empowers professional services organizations to dynamically optimize time and talent, and deliver more predictable business performance with next-generation analytics and forecasting.
Technology Services World, Las Vegas – October 24, 2017: FinancialForce, the number one customer-centric ERP vendor, today announced several new innovations and capabilities for its Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution, including enhanced forecasting, resource optimization, and scheduling tools. The new capabilities help organizations better serve their customers in the new services economy.
“Leading organizations are completely reimagining their businesses with FinancialForce’s customer-centric ERP,” said Lori Ellsworth, GM for FinancialForce PSA. “In our latest release we have delivered new Shift Management and Forecasting capabilities to give our customers greater control and predictability over their projects and the resources assigned to those projects.”
FinancialForce Forecasting for Services Companies
The latest release of FinancialForce PSA enables services companies to forecast every part of their business with greater predictability, accuracy, and visibility. New forecasting and predictive capabilities include:
- Real time forecasting combining both Services opportunities and projects under execution offering a single source of truth (available due to the seamless connection between CRM and PSA on the platform)
- Forecast based on how revenue will be delivered by applying “curves” to Opportunities and unscheduled backlog
- Flexibility in forecast elements including Actuals, Expenses, scheduled assignments and milestones, resource requests and Backlog
- Configurable weighing of forecast elements and forecast category definition
- Roll up forecasts to Region, Practice and Group
- Leverage both SalesForce reporting and Einstein Analytics
- Build different forecast scenarios
This enhanced ability to forecast delivered revenue complements the depth already offered in terms of resource forecasting, from the Opportunity through Project Delivery and our ASC606/IFRS15 compliant Revenue Recognition capabilities for services.
FinancialForce Shift Management for Services Companies
FinancialForce PSA also now includes new Shift Management functionality, enabling organizations to rapidly adapt their delivery models with integrated scheduling tools across traditional projects and shifts. New capabilities include:
- Rapid creation of multiple team assignments using schedule templates
- Advanced team and individual shift planning and scheduling
- Fully integrated shift and project management using one platform
- Real time staff visibility, updates, and reporting
FinancialForce PSA Leads the New Services Economy
Purpose-built for today’s services-driven organizations, FinancialForce PSA seamlessly unifies data across the entire customer experience, increasing utilization and billing rates, project profitability, revenue, cash flow, and employee and customer satisfaction.
Multiple independent industry analyst reports recently recognized FinancialForce as a leading solution in the PSA market, as it uniquely joins front and back office systems to support the entire services lifecycle from opportunities and delivery to billing and collections.
- In IDC’s MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled PSA ERP
Applications 2017 Vendor Assessment, FinancialForce was rated a Leader.
- According to the latest G2 Crowd PSA Report, FinancialForce PSA was rated as a Leader, based on customer satisfaction and market presence. G2Crowd also recently ranked FinancialForce PSA in the top 3 PSA Software Providers for Enterprise.
- Year on year FinancialForce customer consistently rank in SPI Research’s Best of the Best Professional Services Organisations list
FinancialForce is the leading cloud ERP for the new services economy. The #1 ERP native to the Salesforce Platform, FinancialForce unifies data across the enterprise in real-time, enabling companies to rapidly evolve their business models with customers at the center. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, FinancialForce is backed by Salesforce Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, Advent International, and UNIT4. For more information, visit financialforce.com.