About Albany Software
Since 1989, Albany Software has been developing award-winning solutions to transform financial processes.
From on-premise to online solutions, Albany Software has enabled tens of thousands of customers to satisfy their electronic payments, collections and document delivery needs. Always at the forefront of technology developments and industry requirements, Albany delivers solutions that increase back office efficiency and enable significant cost reductions.
The organisation works closely with relevant industry bodies to ensure high quality products, as further demonstrated in 2009 by being the first company to achieve Bacs approval for a Faster Payments Secure-IP software product and again in 2011 by Payments Council accreditation for the bank and sort code validation solution.
Albany Software’s enviable market share is testament to their powerful offerings and outstanding reputation.
Albany ePAY online:
- Offers a fully automated, on demand, end-to-end payment system that streamlines processes and adds greater operational efficiency.
- Enables customers to submit payments in a secure, online environment.
- Requires no upfront costs; no software installation; no training and no process changes.
- Facilitates the selection of payment dates up to 31 days in advance.
- Integrates with your FinancialForce.com accounting package, allowing payments to be seamlessly processed and thereby eliminates the manual re-keying of data and unnecessary resulting errors.
- Saves significant time and, as a result, money.
How does Albany ePAY online work with FinancialForce.com?
Albany ePAY online has been integrated within the FinancialForce.com platform and enables the processing of payments without leaving the familiar confines of the FinancialForce.com application. Payments are pulled from within the FinancialForce payment tables and are then validated by Albany ePAY online, ensuring that account numbers and sort codes are valid. Summary data containing the payment dates, file sizes and values are then available for authorisation before file submission on to Bacs.
Pay on time, every time using Albany ePAY online