Your services expertise and methodology is a key part of your firm’s value. Incorporating them into the selling process sets your firm apart and increases win rates.
Partner with sales
SALES COLLABORATION: Be proactive and participate early in the sales cycle to create accurate quotes and manage customer expectations.
- Influence project definition and price to set realistic expectations
- Improve margins and customer satisfaction by getting visibility in early stages
Know what’s coming and plan
CAPACITY PLANNING: Give services teams forward-looking visibility into the sales pipeline for better planning.
- Identify gaps between supply and demand before they occur
- Anticipate resource requirements before the deal is closed
Handoff? What handoff?
SERVICES HANDOFF: Create projects directly from won opportunity data. And leverage all relevant information on one platform in one place visible to all teams involved.
- Sales and Services work as one team not two departments
- Share critical customer and opportunity details without duplication or integration
- Define project success metrics directly from Closed Opportunities for continuity and traceability