Budgets, estimates, WIP, pre-bills, bookings, invoices, milestones, percentage complete and basic costs — they are all vital factors to the success of every project. And ultimately, of your company. Every detail is critical to knowing exactly where you stand at any given time.
Full view of a project’s financial health
PROJECT FINANCE: Access a comprehensive financial view related to all your projects at any time and make swift adjustments as they’re needed.
- Get anytime access to project-related financial data — revenue, bookings, backlog, billing, budgets and rate realization
- Filter data easily by region, practice and/or group breakdowns
- Track project profitability with revenue cost and margin views at the project or portfolio level
Billing and invoicing the way you want
BILLING AND INVOICING: Develop and configure pricing and billing processes that satisfy customer demand and maximize your revenue — without driving up administrative costs.
- Automate bid to bill process and share with sales, services and finance
- Combine different billing types on the same project
- Bill by time and expense, flat fee, retainer
- Eliminate errors with flexible configuration, workflow and controls
- Generate invoices or integrate billing events to your financial backend of choice
Grow project margins
PROJECT MARGIN: Track planned revenue, cost and profit margin to evaluate if the project meets profit targets before it even kicks off.
- Track planned revenue and profit margin as projects progress
- View detail on expenses, hours submitted, bills submitted, processed and paid
- Analyze profit margin, expenses, and related financial detail by region, practice, and groups
Manage rev rec as projects progress
REVENUE RECOGNITION: Connect directly to milestones or project completion percentages. Calculate and record revenue as projects complete.
- Set up revenue recognition rules to match your business need or processes
- Import revenue transactions into your financial system
- Get visibility into what is ready to bill, has been billed and what has been invoiced
Create and track project budgets
PROJECT BUDGETING: Create one or more budgets for each project. Track actual time & expenses.
- Auto-create budgets from opportunity detail or use our flexible budget calculator
- Monitor actuals in real-time against the budget as it happens
- Use access and workflow rules to control budget approval and requested changes