Services companies that can most effectively collaborate, share, and communicate with partners and customers will have the advantage. Optimize your partner and customer interactions with FinancialForce Professional Services Communities.
COMMUNITIES: Provide all stakeholders - in or outside your firm - with access to the most real-time, most relevant information, reports, and project plans with FinancialForce Communities.
- Create a branded community for external stakeholders
- Share project related documents
- Prompt discussions
- Share only what you want with confidence
Bring partner data out of the dark
PARTNER COMMUNITIES: Keep critical partner or subcontractor stakeholders in the loop with visibility into related costs, availability and project impacts.
- See partner/subcontractor costs as they happen
- Submit time and expense directly
- Track and manage invoices and vendor cost budgets
Keep customers close
CUSTOMER COMMUNITIES: Collaborate, communicate, engage and provide a superior customer experience with FinancialForce Communities.
- Share project status and information
- Upload and share project related documents
- Ensure project discussions and documents are secure
Explore Professional Services Communities
2018 Professional Services Maturity™ Benchmark Report
2017 was a very good year for the professional services industry—and no one knows it better than SPI. A leading global research, consulting, and training organization dedicated to the professional services industry, Service Performance Insight (SPI) just published its 11th annual Professional Service Maturity™ benchmark report, presenting research for executives to analyze and compare their own business performance against industry standards.