Does your team have the right technology to help deliver business value, reduce costs, and leverage the latest IT trends? FinancialForce PSA is part of the solution. It's built on the leading cloud platform so you can instantly reduce integration costs, leverage existing Salesforce expertise.
Rest easy knowing your applications are secure
Salesforce has invested heavily to ensure your data and apps are protected within data centers certified to the highest industry-accepted standards for security, privacy controls, and operational reliability including Truste and ISO 27001. And FinancialForce brings additional certifications to the table, so you can have complete confidence that your data and applications are getting the highest levels of data protection.
- Service Organization Control 1 (SOC 1) Type II report and EU Safe Harbor certified control environment
- Built natively on the Salesforce platform trusted by over 100,000 companies
Connect Services to Sales with no integration
Integration can be complex, costly and constraining. With FinancialForce PSA, we extend your investment in Salesforce CRM - delivered on the platform, accessing the same Account and Opportunity information, and making it simple to turn closed opportunities into profitable projects.
All the benefits, none of the risk
Leverage substantial platform benefits to deliver powerful business value to your services team.
- Mobile PSA support for your road warriors
- Flexible business process automation (workflow) to automate your unique services delivery processes across sales and services
- Leverage the power of the Salesforce reporting strategy to deliver visibility
- Point and click integration to other key business applications
Explore PSA Solutions - CIO
The Best-of-the-Best Professional Services Automation Report
This report examines how leading service providers succeeded despite market turbulence. It highlights results in each of the five Service Performance Pillars™ by comparing the Best-of-the-Best to all of the other organizations in the survey, and offers suggestions on how to improve organizational performance through the use of integrated front and back office business applications.