“FinancialForce.com Community” means the web pages accessible via www.financialforce.com that are identified as customer resources, including but not limited to the FinancialForce.com Customer Community, Forum, Solutions, Training, Ideas, Cases and related user profile pages. The names of FinancialForce.com Community pages may be updated from time to time.
“We,” “Our” or “Us” means FinancialForce.com, inc.
“You” or “Your” means you as an individual, and any company or organization for whom you are using the FinancialForce.com Community.
2. YOUR PROFILE AND ACCOUNT
You agree that all information You submit to the FinancialForce.com Community pages, including to profile pages, is accurate and that You will keep it current. If We have grounds to suspect that Your information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate Your use of the FinancialForce.com Community, including Your FinancialForce.com Community account. It is Your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of any password associated with Your use of the FinancialForce.com Community, and You are responsible for any activities in Your FinancialForce.com Community accounts. You agree that We may send You information and notices regarding the FinancialForce.com Community and Your FinancialForce.com Community accounts by email, text messaging or other means based on the information You provide to Us.
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You are responsible for all of Your activities in the FinancialForce.com Community. You shall treat other FinancialForce.com Community users with courtesy and respect. You shall not:
- Impersonate any other person;
- Falsely say or imply that You are associated with another person or entity;
- Submit content in exchange for payment or other consideration from another person or entity;
- Collect information about other FinancialForce.com Community users without their consent; or
- Submit or link to any content (including any name or User ID You use in the FinancialForce.com Community) that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of the FinancialForce.com Community;
- Violates anyone’s privacy or publicity rights;
- Breaches any duty of confidentiality that You owe to anyone;
- Provides any non-public information about Us or any other company or person without authorization (including the names and contact information for Our employees or FinancialForce.com Community users);
- Is, in Our sole discretion vulgar, offensive, inappropriate, harassing, defamatory, abusive, lewd, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable; or that We reject for any other reason in Our sole discretion;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, malware or other code, files or programs designed or having the capability to disrupt, damage or limit the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, unsubstantiated or comparative claims regarding Our or others’ products, advertising, commercial referrals, spam, chain letters, or any other solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits.
Please remember that You may be providing content for an international audience. Things that do not seem abusive, obscene, or offensive to You might seem so to others.
We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion and without cause at any time, and without notice to You, to remove, or refuse to post any content submitted or posted by You to the FinancialForce.com Community.
The FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange is an online forum for posting feature requests for Our products and services.
4.1. Posting of Feature Requests
You are encouraged to submit feature requests to Us by posting on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange. We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion and without cause at any time, to refuse to post, or to suspend or remove, any feature proposal on the IdeaExchange. To the extent Your employer or another organization with which You are affiliated owns or has rights in the feature request You are submitting, You represent that You are authorized by that employer or organization to submit Your feature request.
In consideration for Our permitting You to post Your feature request on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange (regardless of whether the feature request is adopted), You agree to the following:
- You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise possess all intellectual property and other rights necessary to allow You to post Your feature request on, and distribute it through, the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange and to permit others to install and use Your feature request.
- You acknowledge that, to the best of Your knowledge and belief, Your submissions of feature requests on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange do not make You a contributing inventor to any inventions that may arise during development by Us of any products, services or applications implementing Your feature requests. Your preceding acknowledgement notwithstanding, in the event that You are determined to be a contributing inventor to an invention based upon Your postings on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange, by Us in Our discretion or by any court or government agency competent to make such a determination, You promise to: (a) cooperate with Us in procuring patents to protect the invention; (b) execute all necessary paperwork required to procure patents to the invention on Our behalf; and (c) at Our request execute any assignments assigning ownership of any patents or patent applications to the invention to Us.
- You acknowledge that We may, in Our sole discretion, elect to develop and market products, services or applications that incorporate feature requests that You submit on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange, and You agree not to make any claims against Us or anyone using a product or service marketed by Us related to the development and offering of such products, services or applications whether Your feature requests are adopted, not adopted or adopted but modified in any product, service or application.
- You acknowledge that anything posted on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange by any person, regardless of that person’s affiliation or non-affiliation with Us, reflects only the opinions of the person making the post. In particular, You acknowledge that nothing posted on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange gives rise in any way to a promise or undertaking by Us to adopt, or refrain from adopting, any feature request or course of action regarding any feature request and that any reliance upon such postings is solely at Your own risk. Any unreleased services or features discussed on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange or on other FinancialForce.com websites are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. If You purchase Our services, You should make the purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. We reserve the right to change Our product and service plans at any time without notice, in Our sole discretion.
4.2 Feature Request Status
If You post a feature request on the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange, We may, in Our sole discretion, comment on the feature request by appending a status to the request. The status allows Us to communicate with the FinancialForce.com IdeaExchange community regarding implementation of feature request.
Posting a status to a feature request does not cause Us to undertake any obligation, such as, for example, to develop, implement, release, use, or not use a feature request.
5. PRODUCT ROADMAP INFORMATION
We may, in Our discretion, post product roadmap information on the FinancialForce.com Community, including, for example, information about features and functions that We may at that time be planning to add to one or more of Our products or services. Product roadmap information is subject to change at any time in Our sole discretion without notice to You. Posting product roadmap information does not cause Us to undertake any obligation to develop or release any feature, function, product or service. Any unreleased products, services, features or functions referenced on Our website are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase FinancialForce.com products or services should make their purchase decisions based on features and functions that are currently available.
FinancialForce, FinancialForce.com, the “FF” logo, “ERP at Customer Speed” and other marks of FinancialForce.com used on the FinancialForce.com Community are owned by Us and may not be used in any manner without Our express prior written consent.
7. NO WARRANTY
THE FINANCIALFORCE.COM COMMUNITY IS PROVIDED “AS-IS,” EXCLUSIVE OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CONTENT POSTED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN US ON THE FINANCIALFORCE.COM COMMUNITY IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ORIGINATOR OF THAT CONTENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT POSTED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER OR NOT WE REVIEWED OR MODERATED SUCH CONTENT. CONTENT POSTED BY US ON THE FINANCIALFORCE.COM COMMUNITY PAGES IS NOT PART OF ANY USER GUIDE, PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION OR LEGAL AGREEMENT. ALL SUCH AFOREMENTIONED CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS-IS”, AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION AS TO ITS QUALITY OR ACCURACY, AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, USEFULNESS, NON- INFRINGEMENT, QUALITY OR ORIGINALITY OF SUCH CONTENT. WE DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL ON THE FINANCIALFORCE.COM COMMUNITY REGARDLESS OF WHO ORIGINATED THAT CONTENT (INCLUDING OUR EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES OR MODERATORS).
8. NO DAMAGES
YOU AGREE THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USING OR RELYING UPON CONTENT ON THE FINANCIALFORCE.COM COMMUNITY, INCLUDING FEATURE REQUESTS AND CONTENT ON THE FINANCIALFORCE.COM IDEAEXCHANGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY HEREUNDER TO YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES BASED ON LOST PROFITS, DATA OR USE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND PRIVACY
You grant to Us a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid up right and license to use, copy, modify, publish, republish, distribute and create derivative works based on, in any form, any content or material You contribute to the FinancialForce.com Community. Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, We reserve all of our right, title and interest in and to intellectual property rights subsisting in the FinancialForce.com Community, including but not limited to its user interface and branding. No rights are granted to You hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein. Subject to the above, we will treat information You submit to the FinancialForce.com Community pages in accordance with Our Privacy Statement at www.financialforce.com/legal/.
11. REMOVAL OF MATERIAL UNDER U.S. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
If We receive a notice alleging that material or content You posted on the FinancialForce.com Community infringes another party’s copyright, We may remove that material in accordance with Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (Section 512 of the U.S. Copyright Act).