How to use Salesforce for
Salesforce accounts receivable, with FinancialForce
Is your business able to track all its customer information and interactions in one place, anywhere? Are you looking for an accounting application that is easy to implement, straightforward to learn, and trouble-free to maintain? Are you looking to integrate all your business practices onto the cloud-native Salesforce platform?
Allow your business to be a part of the collaborative interaction between Salesforce CRM and FinancialForce Financial Management. Eliminate the gaps between service and finance functions, improve customer profitability, and manage your financial operations on a single platform from Salesforce.
Learn more about how to use accounts receivable software advances like:
- Single ledger design
- A multidimensional chart of accounts
- Real-time business intelligence
- The ability to bill projects by time and expense, flat fee, pre-bill, or retainer
FinancialForce Accounting Datasheet
Are you interested in using Salesforce for Accounts Receivable? Explore our solution to learn more.
Better Together: FinancialForce Accounting and Salesforce CRM
Because the FinancialForce Accounts shares the same account object as Salesforce CRM, your opportunity to cash process is efficient, accurate, and optimizes cash flow. Generated from Salesforce Invoices are created accurately the first time and posted in real-time where you have complete visibility to your customer’s standings in a single location.
A Salesforce Accounting integration should be easy, and we’re here to help you. There’s no need for expensive third-party integration or IT support. With our seamless integration, you just click and connect.
- Fast invoicing & cash collection: Automate billing and collections—from opportunity to renewal
- 1-click invoicing: Turn any revenue-generating activity into a bill with our simple point & click mapping tool.
- Billing insight: See your customer’s credit standing and targeted collection tasks
- Customer-focused invoicing: Automatically calculate due dates and settlement discounts
- Improved cash flow: Optimize visibility and processes to keep cash accurate and DSOs low
Financial Management Tour - Watch Now
Streamline, simplify, and automate your financial operations on the Salesforce platform. FinancialForce Financial Management gives you a flexible general ledger, automated billing processes, and brilliant intelligence all in one place.