Project driven organizations need to gauge whether there is incremental improvement and set up mechanisms to track and measure these improvements. To measure performance of your projects, however, you need to have specific metrics. FinancialForce brings together all the business details so you’ll know exactly where your project financials stand at anytime.
FinancialForce PSA helps you track all the financial underpinnings of a project including budgets, estimates, WIP, pre-bills, bookings, invoices, billing milestones, percentage complete, expenses, labor and material costs.
With FinancialForce PSA, you can track planned revenue, cost and profit margin to evaluate if the project meets profit requirements before it even kicks off. As the project progresses you will get detailed information into expenses, hours submitted, and can also track when bills are processed, sent and paid. With FinancialForce, you can:
- Track planned revenue and profit margin when projects are created
- Track project financials in real-time as the projects progress
- See profit margin, expenses, and related financial detail rolled up to regions, practices, and groups.
- Obtain access to project related budgets and financial data
- Easily filter info by practice, region, and/or group breakdowns
Get visibility into the finances of projects in every stage - opportunity, in process and completed. Download our datasheet or watch the product video tour to learn more.