HR apps all in one place. Welcome to the people’s platform
All of your worker data in one place makes managing your firm’s most expensive assets more effective and efficient. It also enables you to deliver the kind of people-centric solutions that create solid competitive advantages and impressive business results.
Features of FinancialForce Human Resource Management
Build on a strong foundation
CORE HR: A comprehensive system that provides the controls, visibility and flexibility you need to manage a dynamic workforce.
- Manage your global workforce across type, status or location
- Configure the human resources management app to your specific processes and needs
- Automate workflows and notifications to reduce data entry and paperwork
- Ensure transactions are effective dated for compliance trails
A safe, secure place to be
PLATFORM STRENGTH: Built on the most comprehensive and trusted platform technology. Protect your critical data and never worry about access or performance.
- 2 billion daily transactions demonstrate reliability and capacity to meet your needs
- Ability to configure and customize views, pages, and workflows by employee
- User-defined tracking of your key fields — old value and new value
- Commentary, files, scanned documents all in one place
Get the right people & right skills at the right time
PEOPLECASTING™: Provides services organizations with a just-in-time approach to resource management, uniquely possible because CRM, PSA and HCM applications all reside natively on the Salesforce App Cloud.
- Bring together services demand forecasting, capacity planning, recruiting and onboarding
- Aligned with FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- Predict what skills you need before you need them
Explore Human Resources Management
The Ultimate Guide to FinancialForce
Align your sales, services, finance and HR teams with our cloud-based ERP on Salesforce. You’ll connect back-office functions to the front-office and create a single unified voice across your organization. Everyone benefits: Customers, Employees, Leaders and IT.