Any object or field maintained in your HCM system can be turned into a report field, dashboard or element for Wave analytical analysis. When all your workforce data is in one place, you can make the most of it to better drive results and growth.
Workforce reports created with a click
STANDARD & CUSTOM REPORTS: Get complete visibility of all the worker info you need in formats you prefer.
- 70 standard reports. Create an unlimited number more
- Templates for mandatory federal reports like EEO-1 completed in minutes
- Edit or configure reports, share with decision-makers
- Export reports into other file formats easily
It's time to stop guessing
BI & ANALYTICS: One unified system makes powerful real time insights and analytics possible. See the impact worker performance has on sales, customer satisfaction, operations or profits and know when to take action.
- Unified view of all your data — not just HR — generates timely, actionable analysis
- No more data warehouses. No more switching systems collecting worker data
See everyone, see everything, see ahead
DASHBOARDS & SCORECARDS: Gain insight, make factual assessments — hiring, retention, compensation — with all your people-related data in one place.
- Get metrics important to you in at-a-glance snapshots
- Drill down for detailed analysis on any field you see
- Create informative presentations for stakeholders with charts and graphics
Explore Workforce Planning and HR Analytics for Salesforce
How to Create an HR Value Center
Today’s brightest HR teams are using metrics to show their contribution to the bottom-line. Learn the five must-have metrics and the tools and best practices to make it happen.