As the face of the company’s HR initiatives, you’ve got a lot at stake. To be credible you need to be accurate and efficient, with tools and intelligence that keep you that way. Start doing more with less — with Everyday HCM.
One app for all your HR needs. It’s not a dream
Everyday HCM supports the entire employee spectrum all in one unified app. No more toggling between multiple apps, dealing with clunky integrations or wasting time searching for information. Get your HRIS, benefits, talent, performance, onboarding, recruiting, time and attendance all in one app.
- Get your HRIS, benefits, talent, performance, onboarding, recruiting, time and attendance all in one app
- Benefit from a single set of workforce data, one version of the truth
- Configure the app for your unique business processes
- Deliver stakeholders key workforce information when, where they want it
Make the time to be strategic and automate
Spend more time on finding, growing and engaging your company talent and less time on routine paperwork and data entry. Everyday HCM makes it happen.
- Get employee and manager self-service for updating data, employee records, performance, benefits and more
- Easily configure approvals and notifications on any employee or manager initiated self-service request
- Leverage date monitoring and ensure transactions are effective dated for compliance trails
Be the social champion
With Everyday HCM comes powerful communication technology unlike any other HCM solution on the market. Bring Chatter to the workforce where anyone in the company can share information in real-time – create buzz about company initiatives, reduce email, and foster a true culture of collaboration.
- Create Chatter groups, by department or special interest
- Get a calendar with events, tasks, and reminders to maintain all your work-related to-dos in one place; or sync to your Outlook or Google calendar
Let time and attendance track itself
With Everyday HCM, get a single place to track time worked and absences. Capture it from your desktop or any personal device. Keep track of information to avoid compliance risks related to wage & hour issues.
- Allow employees to record time against work, projects, locations, or initiatives
- Review employee time and attendance with dashboards and configured reports on your smartphone
- Use Easy Clocking® and seamlessly feed timesheets through a certified API
Employee engagement starts at onboarding
Make sure your new talent thrives the moment they start. Everyday HCM helps you onboard new staff quickly and effectively into your organization and gives them and you the right tools to succeed.
- Provide immediate access to all of the documentation, training and contacts
- Capture required compliance documents for peace of mind
- Bring social, mobile, collaboration tools at the onset
Post, find, qualify and hire in record time
Build competitive teams by finding the right talent, with an automated hiring process that’s easy for recruiters and hiring managers to use. Source the best, qualified candidates through uploaded resumes or with LinkedIn™ profiles.
- Leverage integration to post your positions to thousands of job boards and career sites
- Review and post requisitions, manage candidates, and provide feedback — from anywhere
- Send and receive offer letters and hiring documents electronically
- Leverage reports and analytics to understand the sources of your best talent and replicate success
Explore Human Capital Management Solutions - HR Manager
IDC paper: End-to-End HR Solutions for Digital Transformation
The role of HR is changing. The approach to talent acquisition, retention and management is undergoing a huge transformation. Download the paper by IDC Research Vice President, HR and Talent Management Services, Lisa Rowan to learn more.