Your workers are your most valuable and costly assets. To be successful you need transparency into the personal success of your people and how they measure up against company objectives. Is performance maximized? Are your talent dollars well spent? Is your workforce engaged? Everyday HCM can help.
Your decisions are made on data
Make better business decisions using real-time insights and analytics that are easy to build and use. It’s a core benefit of having all your people-related data living in one clear, easy to understand place. Business leaders can quickly understand the impact that worker performance has on sales performance, or how customer satisfaction is related to employee satisfaction, etc. without the need to create a data warehouse.
- Plan smarter and make predictive workforce assessments based on the facts
- See where the productivity challenges are and where productivity soars
- Get the metrics important to you delivered in at-a-glance snapshots
- Drill down for detailed analysis on any field you see
- Get over 70 standard reports or easily custom create your own
The art of workforce management
With Everyday HCM, you can empower employees to define goal plans that support business objects and create a culture of continuous feedback. Expect better business outcomes across goals management, performance, training, compensation and succession planning. Teams can manage it all collectively right from the app.
- Execute a configurable, electronic, and automated interaction between employees, their managers, and HR
- Connect pay to performance and help motivate your workers to advance
- Use learning trackers to make sure teams are growing their skill sets and taking mandatory compliance classes
- Identify your future leaders and critical attributes with succession planning
Create a culture of employee engagement
When you bring collaboration, global, social and mobile capabilities to your workforce, employee engagement and retention is sure to follow. Make it happen with Everyday HCM while maximizing productivity at the same time.
- Empower users with self-service capabilities to update their own personal information, access benefits, track performance, etc.
- Leverage Chatter, where anyone in the company share information in real-time – create buzz about company initiatives, reduce email, and foster a true culture of collaboration.
- Access Everyday HCM from anywhere View status dashboards, Chatter feeds, and process analytics from anywhere.
- Involve employees in recruitment with a social network referral processes to find the next hire
Explore Human Capital Management Solutions - C-Suite
IDC paper: End-to-End HR Solutions for Digital Transformation
The role of HR is changing. The approach to talent acquisition, retention and management is undergoing a huge transformation. Download the paper by IDC Research Vice President, HR and Talent Management Services, Lisa Rowan to learn more.