Bringing science to selling and data to dealmaking.
As VP of Sales there’s nothing more important than hitting revenue targets. But if you don’t have visibility into margins, upsell opps, or valuable customer info — it’s a guessing game. Get visibility into margin when and where you need it, and key customer info to help with pricing and discounting.
Make account management easier — know everything about your customer
Selling to and managing existing customers is difficult when you don’t have visibility to all of their interactions with your company. Don’t let your account managers get blindsided – know everything that is happening with your customers.
- See all front and back office customer transactions in one place
- Know if customers are paying on time, returning products or happy with their projects
- See all interactions your customer is happening with your company
- Take a mobile 360 degree view of your customers on the road
Know what’s working and what’s not
Track and measure the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and activities in your business and pull the metrics when you need them. FinancialForce provides the necessary data to analyze margin, profitable product lines and channel sales in a report format that makes sense.
- Get sales history by channel, by product, by margin, by serial number
- Protect margins, improve pricing and delivery compliance
- Identify sweet spots, rework strategy for challenging sales
Quote smarter, sell faster
When critical data is not easily accessible, quotes are just guesswork. Give your team clear visibility into suppliers, available inventory, upsell opportunities and associated product options. Getting real-time, accurate info will help you make the deal.
- Reduce quote turnaround time, compete more effectively
- Create categories and group quote lines for simplified presentation to customer
- Handle complex quotes with 1000s of lines with ease
Get 360 degree view of order lifecycle
Know the order inside and out. Because FinancialForce has both powerful Inventory management and Advanced quoting, you get complete visibility of margin, status and product information throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Supports the selling of tangible and intangible goods as well as drop shipment and warehouse fulfillment on a single sales order
- Includes upsell of warranties and integrated Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
- Utilizes deposit invoice to consume upfront deposit against sales order
Simplify proposals and contract management
Customer contracts inevitably change. Managing change and tracking the contract history is almost impossible if you are doing it via spreadsheets and assortment of MS Word documents. FinancialForce provides the tools and info you need to easily handle change and analyze the total contract value throughout the life of the contract.
- Leverage flexible billing terms
- Protect renewal revenue with proactive notifications
- Incorporate change to the original contract
- Get visibility to original and current contract value to analyze total contract valuations