Get visibility and control over your indirect and direct spend. FinancialForce Spend Management makes it easy to minimize costs and prevent contract leakage while enforcing spend controls. Automated workflows allow approvers to quickly approve or deny purchases.
Good-bye contract leakage
SUPPLIER AGREEMENTS: No more hunting down prices and approved suppliers, pricing and catalogs — they are all online, current and correct. Easy access to the data you need daily and what you need to minimize costs and drive hard bargains.
- Update catalogs and supplier agreements with ease
- Negotiate better pricing with visibility into purchase history
- Easily find approved vendors and accurate pricing
Control spend from the start
REQUISITION: Get visibility of spend the instant a requisition is placed. Spend policies are automatically enforced before a purchase order is created. Keep budgets in line and margins positive.
- Automate your workflows and approvals
- Create procurement hierarchies based on your business requirements
- Convert multiple requisitions into a single purchase order
SOURCING: Send requirements to multiple suppliers at once, and capture bids in a single repository to compare price, delivery, and any special conditions.
- Convert sourcing requests to a purchase order with a single click
- Track historical sourcing data (by product number, ETD, award reasoning) for supplier analysis
- Leverage pre-negotiated supplier agreements
Complete procure to pay
PURCHASE ORDER: See, manage, and analyze the procurement of goods and services across your organization. Create traceability and accuracy across the entire procure to pay process.
- Track metrics and procurement analytics with ease
- Use supplier agreements to automate Purchase Order creation
Explore Spend Management for Salesforce
10 Reasons Why Accounting is Better on the Salesforce Platform
FinancialForce Accounting combines the power of the Salesforce Platform with a groundbreaking cloud accounting system design. Download this ebook and learn why accounting is so much better on the Salesforce Platform.