NewVoiceMedia provides telephony integration solutions which revolutionize the way organizations connect with their customers globally, enabling them to sell more, serve better and grow faster. ContactWorld, a Cloud communications platform with 99.999% platform availability, is similar to the business models of Amazon, Google and Salesforce®. NewVoiceMedia customers benefit from enterprise-class communications and contact centre functionality, at a fraction of the cost of traditional systems.
We have a number of exciting initiatives taking place across the globe for PSA. This includes speeding up customer onboarding, increasing our visibility of budgets and also increasing our customers' visibility of their project updates. With FinancialForce PSA, there is no limit to how we're going to grow.
Phil Davitt, RVP Services EMEA
- Multiple versions of documents existed meaning discrepancies in information supplied to customers
- No true picture of project health with information stored in Excel spreadsheets and Google documents which required manual manipulation and analysis
- Planning resources done manually with no visibility into planned utilization for the team
- Chatter posts, emails and telephone calls were a time consuming way to request people to start work on a project
The key benefit of FinancialForce PSA is visibility into all our key metrics across the entire business. I run my life by dashboards. Having all that data available, being able to cross-section that data and drill down into it, it allows you to spot anomalies before those anomalies become problems.
Kev Willers, SVP Services
Benefits & Results
- 12% improvement in day rates sold and day rates achieved
- More efficient assigning of resources - PSA allows visibility into billable and non-billable hours on all projects, allowing NewVoiceMedia to assign multiple resources to a project
- All project information is available via dashboards with the ability to drill down and clearly see anomalies which can then be addressed before they become problems
- Accurate utilization tracking across global locations has meant an increase of 10% per consultant
- Projects running late reduced from 13% to 1%
- Project profitability is up
- Fast and accurate work in progress reporting alongside more efficient resource allocation means better control over when revenue is recognised on projects
- Integration with FinancialForce Accounting means NewVoiceMedia can better track expenses on a project and has led to an increase in rechargeable expenses from 57% to 72%
- Projects are up and running quicker with faster onboarding of resources through PSA
- Delivering projects on time and on cost crucial to ensuring customers renew their subscriptions
- Partners working alongside NewVoiceMedia can access real-time project information directly through the partner portal
- Ability to see and focus on the highest return markets