Information Risk Management Plc (IRM) is a vendor-independent information security consultancy with 10 years' experience working with large enterprises, helping our clients identify and mitigate the risks inherent in today's increasingly interconnected business environments. Today, their portfolio includes a wide range of technical assurance services, complemented with a wealth of security management and risk assessment options, covering the full spectrum of our clients' information security requirements.
The key benefit to us have been the standardisation of our end to end processes from creating the original sales opportunity in SalesForce through managing the project through to billing and being paid by our customers.
Richard Jarvis, CFO
- Disparate systems meant lack of visibility across the business
- £250,000 lost to unbilled time
- Multiple data sources meant data integrity issues
- Inefficient systems and processes hindered planning and delivery of 5 - 10 day projects
Both PSA & FFA have help facilitate and underpin IRM's business transformation programme.
Benefits & Results
- Cross-company visibility means can see and address any lost time
- Services can now view the opportunity and account to understand the context of their projects bringing greater efficiency
- Chargeable utilization up by 2% to 80%
- Increase in fees per consultant
- Can manage project margins for the first time
- One data source means less errors
- Chatter has enabled the company to work collaboratively, with new business opportunities announced via this channel and daily Chatter reminders set up for all employees
- An increase in 200 – 300 day projects has been facilitated by implementation of FinancialForce PSA
- Project branded 'One IRM'