Agile, responsive and one of the fastest growing providers of cloud integration, CloudSenseuniquely combines their vision, expertise and dedication to deliver a successful roadmap for businesses that fully embraces the most advanced cloud systems. CloudSense understands how to deliver a complete guided selling process for even the most complex of bundled product and subscription scenarios. Despite being a partner with the world-leading cloud experts Salesforce.com, they remain technology and provider independent, giving considered expert and impartial advice to fit your genuine business needs. CloudSense is adept at delivering success by solving complex business problems with simplified process solutions.
- Finance operating independently of rest of business
- Managing time and resources manually using spreadsheets
- Amount of Consulting time being spent with clients not controlled
- Major performance indicators in the business not measured
- Finance and Operations systems not compatible with Salesforce CRM
To have this real-time MI at our fingertips is priceless.
Benefits & Results
- All parts of business run through Salesforce with heavy reliance on dashboards
- Constant view of cash flow and all financial and operational aspects of the business allowing better decision making and collaboration
- Utilization and time spent on projects closely monitored
- Money lost through unbilled time minimised
- Finance team embedded into company infrastructure
- Chatter used to collaborate on sales deals and to flag payment issues with clients allowing Sales and Consulting to help with collections
- Use of systems on mobile devices means that holidays and remote working don’t impact the business
- Customer service improvements as billing information is detailed and clear
As a Salesforce Platinum Partner we run our business in the cloud and, specifically, our world revolves around Salesforce. We expect to run everything from Salesforce and we expect our Salesforce reports and dashboards to show us everything we need to run our business.
David Fordham, Operations Director