FinancialForce Accounting has enabled us to manage a 48% revenue increase in a year without adding headcount. Our old system wouldn’t have been able to cope with this level of growth.
John Hindson, Head of Finance
- Major issues with meeting non-profit fund tracking legal requirements
- No centralized location for financial systems
- Lots of lost time spent traveling between locations
- Unable to report in dual currencies
Benefits & Results
- Multi-currency and restricted fund requirements are now met
- Efficiency dramatically improved with remote system access to financial data for offices in UK and Zambia
- Better tracking across projects, project costs, projections, etc.
- Now able to better manage restricted funds for each project along with details of donors
- Dual currency reports allow for fluctuations in exchange rates and better performance analysis
- Can now deep dive into reports by various dimensions such as project phase and country
- Critical information and reports, e.g. list of statutory accounts used for securing donations, can now be produced at the touch of a button
- Poised for growth with cloud infrastructure in place