We’ve won a Glassdoor employees' choice award! Best Places to Work 2016
If there was one announcement that would be the cherry on top of a banner year we’ve had at FinancialForce.com, this might be the one. We’re honored to announce that we are among the winners of the eighth annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award for the Best Places to Work in 2016 in the U.S. SMB category!
This award is particularly meaningful because the Employees’ Choice Awards program is based on the input of employees who elect to provide feedback on their jobs, work environments and companies through a href=”https://www.glassdoor.com/index.htm” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Glassdoor. To determine the winners of the awards, Glassdoor evaluates all company reviews shared by employees over the past year.
Our SVP of Employee Success, Charles Ashworth has a special message on what it means to be honored with this award:
Thank you to all our employees who make the company a great place to work! We are inspired to continue to build on FinancialForce.com’s motivating and fun culture in 2016 and beyond./p>
Below are just a few words employees shared on Glassdoor that contributed toward the award:
- “People truly care about each other, there are no politics, everyone collaborates to get things done, and we work together as a team to make our products, customers, and employees better than they were before. The leadership team is fantastic! I’ve never seen executives so genuinely caring about their teams.”
- “Everyone works together. Employees are hired thoughtfully and therefore very knowledgeable. Onboarding is excellent – management really takes the time to do it right!”
- “FinancialForce is focused on investing in their employees, which in turn creates a dedicated employee base. As long as you are a self-starter and a hard worker you will do well at FinancialForce.”
- “All employees put out a great vibe in the office and that is what gets me out of bed every morning during the week. Everyone takes their jobs seriously but at the same time they make it a fun place to work.”
- “Tremendous culture that is more real than anything I have been a part of. It is truly amazing to work within a company, which as a whole is spread out across the planet, that is so tight-knit…and during a time of huge growth.”
Interested in working for us? See all of our career opportunities here.