Top tips to get the most out of Community Live 2017
Whether you’re heading to Community Live in London or Las Vegas, it’s best to come with a plan on how to maximize the sessions and training, while making brilliant connections with FinancialForce executives, fellow customers, and your wider community. So where do you start?
Don’t sit on your laurels once you’ve bought your ticket. Be proactive! Put thought into what you would like to take away from the event. What are your objectives? What’s important to you in your role and what’s key for your business? Every person attending will have a slightly different agenda in mind and you should tailor yours to target your needs.
Here are some questions to think about that will help shape your experience at CommLive:
- What do you want your business to achieve now and in the future and how can FinancialForce help?
- Fast growth is always a priority, but how do you manage it most effectively or introduce new ways of running your business to drive it further? Note our London session on boosting your business success with automation with our Partner Spotlight on Thursday May 18th, 1-1.30pm in The Auditorium
- Are you looking to move into new markets or grow through mergers or acquisitions? Do you know how to best manage a multi-country, multi-company organisation, or even what the key challenges and solutions to those might be?
- Are you looking to become more service-centric like many businesses across the world that are switching to lead with services? Does this impact your pricing models and if so, how do you monetise those services?
- Are you changing other core aspects of your business model and need to manage your time, resources, finances or the way you manage your people?
- How can you serve your customers better, encourage long-term partnership-style relationships and create true customer evangelists?
- Does complying with the latest or upcoming reporting regulations keep you awake at night? How can you be sure you are completely up to date and what solutions are out there?
- How can you be sure you are getting every possible benefit from using FinancialForce applications that are relevant to my business? Are you getting the highest possible return on investment?
- What more do you want to know about functionality that is relevant to your job, your department and your business? What products are your priorities?
- How can you maximize investment in the Salesforce platform to draw the most success?
- What questions do you want to ask FinancialForce and your peers at the event to make sure you are learning as much as possible?
Most of all, don’t forget to have fun. Make some brilliant connections of your own in the breaks and at the after-show parties as you mingle with your peers as well as with FinancialForce executives and customers. Remember many of them may be experiencing similar things you are going through or may have overcome obstacles and new challenges you are facing! Ask those who’ve been before how they have made the most of their investment in coming along and what they found most useful.