Top five reasons you must attend Community Live 2018
Our offices are buzzing with energy as we prepare for the biggest Community Live ever, taking place next month at the iconic Aria hotel in Las Vegas. With digital transformation thought leaders, Salesforce platform partners, industry-leading customers, and your peers across the business landscape convening for three days of insights and inspiration, it’s clear this is one event you can’t miss.
We couldn’t be more excited to bring you the cloud ERP conference of the year to help you prepare for a new frontier of business without limits. Here are the top five reasons you should join us:
1. Hear from amazing customers and thought leaders. We’ve already scheduled 50+ sessions led by executives and senior leaders from Amazon, Marketo, Okta, Guidewire, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Salesforce, and more. At Community Live, you’ll get to hear directly from these business innovators as they share how their companies have carved a path to growth, secrets to success you can take back to your own organization.
2. Get access to our product innovation spotlight. By attending Community Live, you’ll be able to attend exclusive presentations on everything that’s possible with FinancialForce and the Salesforce platform. You’ll also get a glimpse into the near future with a special keynote from Dan Brown (Chief Product Officer, FinancialForce) as well as breakout sessions on the power of artificial intelligence and automation through Salesforce Einstein.
3. See the future of business revealed. I’m very excited to share that in my keynote I’ll be offering my perspective on the future of business based on both industry research as well as my personal experience speaking with thousands of business leaders around the world. Prepare to go beyond basic survival with my no-nonsense “thrival” guide to delighting customers and growing business in the everything-as-a-service economy.
4. Take advantage of rich networking opportunities. You don’t have to go it alone. In between sessions, at lunch, and at our parties, you’ll have the opportunity to network with your peers across industries. Trade war stories and share lessons learned with people who understand the same paths and pain points you’ve traveled in your own professional journey.
5. Be part of an epic experience. From sunrise to sunset we’ve planned amazing sessions, networking opportunities, and other activities, but the experience doesn’t stop there. All Community Live attendees are invited to our epic gala at the world-renowned nightclub Jewel at the Aria. And we have some other surprises in store, including ticket giveaways for the hottest shows on the Las Vegas Strip.
And that’s just the beginning. Last year was an incredible event (video recap below), and we know this year is going to be even bigger and better. We hope to see you there!