The rise of the FinancialForce.com community
Today more than ever before, companies are connecting and building relationships with their customers by collaborating to help drive each others’ success via online communities.
In an effort to help our own customers become wildly successful, we want to give you the opportunity to collaborate directly with FinancialForce employees that you might not otherwise have access to, along with other users of our applications.
Launched at the end of October, we have seen over 100% increase in traffic to the Community and there are now over 400 posts, coming from both you, our customers, and us, the team here at FinancialForce.com. Not to mention there are several customers in our top 10 contributors so far.
The FinancialForce Community can be accessed via the orange Community banner on your FinancialForce Central tab; if you have any issues, simply contact our support team and they’ll have your membership created in a flash. Once you’re there you have a number of options available:
- Post a question in the Forum by joining one of our Product Groups. Replies could potentially come from members of our team at FinancialForce.com, or from other customers.
- Share your own tips or best practices with the Community, helping others who might be facing similar challenges.
- Suggest a new feature or enhancement via the Ideas tab. Other members (customers or FinancialForce.com team) can then vote your idea up or down, with the most popular ideas taken into consideration by our Product Managers (who are also active in the forums).
- Take one of our free OnDemand training modules, helping you learn how to use our products and be the most efficient you can be.
- Follow and collaborate with other users, regardless of their location and industry.
- Join a local User Group and connect with other FinancialForce.com customers in your area. Find information on face-to-face, offline meetups.
- Log a support case to potentially escalate an issue that you’re having when you can’t find a solution in the Forums.
- Search our complete database of information, including Forum feeds, online help guides, OnDemand training modules and more.
The people you are likely to encounter in our forums are FinancialForce.com customers and users, our software developers, implementation consultants, product managers, customer success managers, support consultants and more – the whole spectrum of the FinancialForce.com family. And this is important to us: it’s not just the FinancialForce.com support team that are answering customer posts – but our customers are helping each other too, and that’s what communities do for each other.