Spring '12 has Sprung!
It’s a big day for FinancialForce.com as we get to talk publicly about our latest product releases. The press releases provide the detail, but below I have detailed some of the highlights along with some screenshots to help illustrate the point. The Accounting release includes two major enhancements:
- FinancialForce Reporting, which is designed to simplify reporting and add deeper analytical capabilities while harnessing the power of crowd sourcing to develop reports.
- FinancialForce ClickLink™, a tool which allows users to quickly create tight integration with other applications that leverage the Force.com platform from salesforce.com, without coding.
Report Exchange – Cloud Sourced ReportingWe’re also very proud of the new ClickLink tool which enables quick and simple integration of Force.com apps without any programming. Benefits include:
- The ability for users to link Force.com objects by simply clicking source and target object fields.
- Automatically engages the FinancialForce.com API, ensuring data integrity.
- Users can easily add integration logic and perform data transformations using native Force.com capabilities such as custom formula fields.
- Users can link custom Force.com apps or packaged apps to FinancialForce.com apps.
- “Buttonise” ClickLink™ rules to perform integrations one at a time or run them on a schedule.
- Supports FinancialForce.com Accounting, Professional Services Automation (PSA), Billing and Media Billing applications.