September PR Picks – Dreamforce Edition
Welcome to this month’s special Dreamforce edition of FinancialForce.com’s PR picks.
Nearly two weeks ago, we unveiled five (yes, five!) announcements which you can revisit in our recap blog. Our executives, company and customer spokespeople were working hard behind the scenes long before Dreamforce in order to prepare for our big news and throughout the week, they helped us conduct countless briefings and on and off-camera interviews. We also had some fun with our press and analyst friends during our annual breakfast news briefing, analyst scotch tasting and press lunch.
Below are a handful of our top PR picks from the week and beyond.
September PR Picks:
- To kick off the week, Ari Levy at CNBC reported on the massive efforts that go into making Dreamforce (the Super Bowl of Software he called it) a success not only from Salesforce but also major partners like FinancialForce.com. Our own SVP of Marketing, Tom Brennan was quoted in the piece discussing our company’s increasing investment and ROI received from the conference.
- Ben Kepes at Computerworld, had the exclusive on FinancialForce.com news released prior to our Community Day. Ben highlighted our updates to financial visibility and reporting, Lightning Ready apps, pilot Salesforce Wave apps and new FinancialForce Punch Time app for Apple Watch
- In an analysis of Salesforce’s Analytics Cloud announcement during Dreamforce, Blue Hill Research called FinancialForce ERP Wave apps the “most ambitious” of partner offerings
- Enterprise Times profiled FinancialForce.com and all of our Dreamforce news in an in-depth, six page piece, concluding that our “investment and improvements to the reporting and analytics engine push FinancialForce to a level that can deliver business benefit that if taken advantage of will be well received by its customers.”
- Our CEO, Jeremy Roche, was interviewed on-camera by TechTarget, discussing the value of cloud-based financial solutions like FinancialForce Financial Management.