Webinar: Preparing your management consultancy for sale?
When preparing for sale, you want to be sure you are tackling common challenges and making sure you are doing all you can to accelerate value and improve sales and investor readiness. Where do you start?
A good place would be to join our live webinar which explores these challenges and listen to experts we have enlisted to educate you on the best approach to take.
Equiteq, FinancialForce and Salesforce will host a live webinar on Thursday 10th November from 2pm to 2.45pm to cover solutions you can put in place to avoid common pitfalls and increase profitability and support growth in your management consultancy at a critical time.
Join Alex White, European MD at Equiteq, the market leader in helping management consulting firms prepare for a sale. Alex will highlight how to drive equity value and look at businesses through the lens of Equiteq’s eight levers, to explain how to accelerate value and improve sale/investor readiness.
Salesforce will talk about the difference a single platform can make to a management consultancy and will show how it enables customers to scale their business using a one platform infrastructure. This enables them to future-proof their business and sustain profitable growth.
FinancialForce will uncover customer challenges experienced with disconnected back office solutions. Our management consultancy customers gained executive visibility, real time data and the ability to act from anywhere, to help increase profitability and support growth.
Let’s recap why you should join. You’ll be given expert insight into how to:
- Increase profitability and support growth in your business
- Drive equity value
- Track all interactions with clients on a single platform
- Sustain profitable growth
- View dashboard snapshots of many financial health metrics including: Revenue, Expense and Cash Analysis, Deferred Revenue, and Receivables/Payables Agings
- Let information flow between sales, services and finance to drive higher utilisation and profitability
- Create a single view of the customer so all stakeholders know when to take action
You’ll also get a great takeaway to digest in your own time with a free copy of The New York Times bestseller book ‘The 4 Hour Work Week.”