After implementing FinancialForce ERP, Otis Institute now has a single system for accounting, services and sales, drastically reducing time spent on data entry while increasing visibility into people, projects and much more.
Otis Institute is an engineering firm that specializes in environmental health and safety management consulting. As they were starting a large new contract, they realized they needed a fuller, more integrated system. Because they already had Salesforce as their CRM engine, the seamless database integration with FinancialForce.com was the obvious choice – they were then able to use the same information they had for sales in their accounting and project management functions as well.
Watch the CEO of Otis Institute share how having sales, finance and services on a single cloud is saving them time, giving visibility into their people and projects and allowing them to track their business thoroughly.
Otis Institute key takeaways after implementing FinancialForce ERP:
- Easy access to information has improved customer service, financials and project management
- Detailed reports/dashboards provide accurate data when/where the team needs it
- Financial tracking helps group better manage cash flow and profit margins
- Timekeeping now more efficient and more easily tracked to appropriate project
- Built-in processes makes auditing processes seamless and easy
- Salesforce integration means they can now book projects against deals in the pipeline giving more accurate data
Watch more FinancialForce customer testimonials.