Today we’re excited to introduce a new recurring blog series that will highlight a few of our favorite pieces of FinancialForce.com coverage and recognition over the past month. Every month we’ll give ourselves a little pat on the back and reflect on our top newsworthy moments, reminisce on the good times and recharge for the month ahead.
July was a busy one! In addition to adding some new sassy seating options to the PR corner, there were executive interviews, company profiles, customer highlights, analyst research, awards won and much more. Selecting the top stories below was a tough task but for a look at all our media coverage head on over to our press center.
Check back at the end of every month for our favorite PR moments and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to know where we got our sweet chairs.
July PR Picks:
- Forbes’ Tom Taulli wrote a profile on FinancialForce.com touting us as “a new breed of ERP”
- eWeek breaks down key indicators noted from our own GM of Platform, Kevin Roberts, that your business is building a stitched-together ‘Frankencloud’
- CIO Review Magzine named FinancialForce.com as one of the ‘20 Most Promising ERP Solution Providers of 2015’ and featured an in-depth profile of the company and our CEO, Jeremy Roche.
- Business Insider and others covered the exciting news that FinancialForce.com ranked number 7 for UK companies with the best work-life balance by Glassdoor.com
- FinancialForce.com CFO, John Bonney, sat down with Jack Sweeney of the popular CFO Thoughtleader podcast to chat about his career and the value in taking a customer-centric approach to finance