HR Leaders Power Breakfast in NYC: Game changing strategies for the modern workforce
Engaging employees is everyone’s business. And as an HR leader, your focus is to make sure you drive the effort for increased employee engagement.
On September 30, 2015, join us for an interactive and thought-provoking breakfast with Claire Schooley, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research. Hear first-hand the proven strategies for creating employee engagement, building the right mobile/social company culture and winning the war for talent. Learn how to make this a company-wide effort, not just the HR team’s responsibility!
Look forward to:
- Boosting worker productivity and retaining top talent
- Reducing the costs associated with disengaged employees and worker turnover
- Creating a culture that fosters real-time communication, encourages learning from each other, and promotes healthy staff competition
- Leveraging the right technology that supports company collaboration for engaging and keeping talent
- Building a company culture and IT environment that helps strengthen your business
Where: Arno Ristorante (Map)
When: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 8:30am – 10:30am EST
Who: HR Executives
Financialforce.com is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM and this event qualifies for SHRM PDC credit. Can’t wait to see you there. Register today!