Great alone, but better together (SF Edition)
Dreamforce is just a weekend away and many attendees are coming from all over the world. For some, it’s their first time in San Francisco, for others it’s one of their many visits. But like many of you know, even if you’ve visited the 7 mile city, you can always find something new and exciting to do. So to provide some inspiration for your trip to San Francisco, we have complied a list of things that are great alone, but better together in the The City.
- Hot dogs and baseball games are a classic combo. Catch a game at AT&T park and chow down on a famous Giants Dog.
- Reading a book in the famous and sunny Washington Square park.
- Exploring the Ferry Building with a hot cup of Blue Bottle coffee.
- This one’s a no-brainer – you’ve got to ride a cable car up and down the hills of SF at least once.
- For the ultimate relaxation, grab a Mission burrito, head down to Ocean Beach and light up a bonfire. I can smell the ocean air already.
Those are our better together in San Francisco picks. How about you? Anything special planned for your trip to the Golden Gate City other than all the awesome events happening around Dreamforce? See you next week and make sure you stop by booth N1609 and ERPcentral to hang out with the FinancialForce crew.