Every November, we’re reminded to take a step back and give thanks. It’s been another inspiring year at FinancialForce and needless to say we’re especially thankful for our motivating customers and employees and grateful for a culture that’s collaborative, challenging but fun, every single day.
With November in the books, we’re charged up for a successful (and festive!) December. Let’s take a look at our favorite PR moments from the past month including new team members, partners and more:
- Just before Thanksgiving we announced a fantastic new addition to our global team, Simon Peterson, who joined FinancialForce as managing director of operations in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). Simon is responsible for accelerating our customer-centric business values in the ANZ region and leading the local team to fuel what is set to become our next high-growth region! Read more about Simon in a Q&A he conducted with iStart.
- We had some exciting customer news in November where we announced that Interlochen Center for the Arts, a nonprofit arts education institution, implemented FinancialForce Human Capital Management (HCM) to manage its everyday human resources processes. T.H.E Journal reported on the news.
- Conga, a go-to application provider for businesses looking to optimize their Salesforce investment, formally announced our partnership with them this month. We will now offer Conga functionality within FinancialForce Financial Management applications, giving users seamless document generation and simplified delivery. Enterprise Times reported.
- Director of Platform Technology, Kevin Roberts, wrote a piece for CFO Magazine titled, “The Death of the Department,” where he dives into how a holistic digital view of a business will be the key to the future of work.
- In other exciting news, we formally announced FinancialForce’s commitment to the Pledge 1% community, a global movement that encourages individuals and companies to pledge 1% of equity, product, and employee time for their communities. You can read more here about our pledge and how we give back through our philanthropic arm, FinancialForce4Good.
It’s already a great start to December, keep up with us on Twitter and in the Press Center.