FinancialForce June PR Picks
Is it Summer already? As we gave the season an official welcome in June, we’ve kept the sun shining over FinancialForce with a great mix of coverage focusing on many areas of the business. We saw media cover everything from our approach to Employee Success, customer success stories, thought leadership around IoT and were included in HR and Accounting Software roundup pieces. We also worked alongside Salesforce to feature one of our nonprofit customers and 360 Customer Excellence Award winners in a blog. It’s a pleasure to share June’s PR Picks with you below and please visit our press page for a full breakdown of last month’s FinancialForce coverage. June PR Picks
- We placed a blog highlighting our Financial Management customer, Camfed, and their great story on Salesforce.org. The story focuses on how a one platform strategy can transform a non-profit.
- We were included in a Salesforce press release around its $50m Lightning fund as one of the three companies mentioned that are already building on Salesforce Lightning. Coverage was featured on Infotechlead.
- Our very own Kevin Roberts shared his great industry thought leadership highlighting 5 questions CIOs and CFOs need to ask to prepare for IoT and new business models as a result. The slideshow was published on IT Business Edge
- FinancialForce Employee Success was put in the spotlight following an interview with Kirsten Brumfitt. Coverage on WorkingMums.co.uk discusses how FinanciaForce enables successful employees and how our unique culture helps keep an engaged workforce, whether flexible workers, remote workers or otherwise.
- Recently crowned Community Champion of the Year at our 360 Customer Excellence Awards, Justin Wheatley of NewVoiceMedia spoke with Accounting Web UK. The piece focuses on how a one platform approach brings efficiency, scalability and customer service excellence.
- FSN’s Gary Simon interviewed our customer Restless Development regarding their journey from on-premise accounting to FinancialForce ERP in the cloud, which has enabled innovation in core financial processes, improved collaboration between the finance function and operations.
- FinancialForce products were featured this month including FinancialForce HCM in Cloud Pro as one of the Best HR Software Options, FinancialForce ERP as one of the 5 best alternatives to NetSuite in Technology Advice and FinancialForce Financial Management was highlighted in a Best Accounting Software 2016 blog by the Software Advisory Service.
- Finally, UK customer Crunch received the “Best Business Impact Achieved Through Cloud Services Deployment” honor in the Eurocloud UK awards!