Can you believe the first month of 2016 is already behind us? The days may have flown by, but if January was any indication of the year ahead, we’re on board!
Take a look below at January’s PR Picks:
- Our director of platform, Kevin Roberts, penned a piece for Cloud Computing Intelligence, sharing thoughts on what to expect in 2016 and how “emerging technologies such as the Internet of Things will force businesses to become more flexible and agile” in the year ahead.
- Kevin was also featured in a TechTarget story around the rising adoption of mobile financial applications.
- We worked with analysts Esteban Kolsky of thinkJar and Denis Pombriant of Beagle Research Group to get the word out around research they conducted through a cloud strategy survey aiming to get at the heart of enterprise cloud application adoption and identify some challenges companies face with their deployments. CIO Insight, eWeek, CMSWire and others reported on the survey results.
- In January, Salesforce’s AppExchange celebrated a huge milestone – their 10th anniversary! To honor the AppExchange and to highlight its importance on the success of our own company, we shared several blog posts including a video message from FinancialForce CEO, Jeremy Roche. Jeremy was also quoted in TechCrunch around the impact of the AppExchange and last but not least, we had a special birthday message flown in the skies for all of San Francisco to see. Salesforce blogged about it here.
- IDG Connect profiled FinancialForce in a story about companies who have found a home and success in Yorkshire, UK.
Stay tuned in February for even more excitement and be sure to check out the press center for all of our best hits.