FinancialForce February PR Picks
February is all about that special four letter word, L-O-V-E, and here at FinancialForce, we especially loved all the news and attention that was drummed up this month.
In February our customers were spotlighted in interviews, we appointed new company executives and made the list in a few important industry rankings. You can check out all our great coverage in the press center but see below for a handful of favorite highlights:
Want to learn more about the PR team? You can head over to our contacts page on our brand new website (launched today!) for a little background on the team. Don’t be shy, reach out and say hello. We’d love to hear from you!
- In exciting news for us this month, IDG Connect named FinancialForce to their annual list of “20 Red-Hot, Pre-IPO Companies in 2016.” Check out the full list here.
- We announced that Joe Fuca has joined the company as VP of WorldWide Field Operations, to lead and expand our global sales organization and Customers for Life. Joe spoke with Enterprise Times which resulted in a story about Joe’s role, his focus on customer success and what’s next for the company.
- In addition to Joe’s appointment, we shared some big growth numbers from 2015 – we surpassed 1,000 customers and achieved approximately 60% in subscription revenue growth year-over-year! Read more in this story from Denis Prombriant in Enterprise Irregulars.
- In other news, CRN named us as one of “The 20 Coolest Cloud Software Vendors Of The 2016 Cloud 100.”
- Our FinancialForce customer Hodges-Mace was featured in a TechTarget article about what goes into selecting the right cloud for a company’s financials.
Go on, take the leap – read up on all our exciting news in the press center.