FinancialForce.com Peoplecasting®: Linking HCM, PSA & CRM for services organizations
Hello from Las Vegas! We’re here this week at the HR Technology Conference and Technology Services World and well, what happens in Vegas, will not stay in Vegas… at least when it comes to our latest big announcement – FinancialForce.com Peoplecasting®!
Announced today, FinancialForce.com Peoplecasting® is a game-changing interoperability between two of our applications, FinancialForce Human Capital Management (HCM), FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) and Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM). The connection of HCM, PSA and CRM, all which reside natively on the Salesforce App Cloud, helps services organizations more intelligently predict and supply the resources needed to meet customer demands and provides services organizations with a just-in-time approach to resource management.
You can read in detail in today’s press release outlining the news, the key benefits of FinancialForce Peoplecasting® including:
- Unification of services demand forecasting, capacity planning, recruiting and onboarding
- Smart absence management for services organizations
- Providing one source of truth for all employees
We’re excited about the opportunity to help impact our customers’ businesses by reducing further inefficiencies and making employees lives and workloads a little lighter. Here’s what a few of our customers are looking forward to with FinancialForce Peoplecasting®:
- “For Jacobus Consulting, we believe the integration between FinancialForce HCM and FinancialForce PSA will help our company become more efficient than ever before. We’re hyper-focused on achieving what matters most to not only our clients but also our employees and with this new interoperability between apps, we’ll be able to reduce inefficiencies and save a significant amount of resources on previously time-consuming processes. With FinancialForce Peoplecasting®, we are looking forward to not only the time savings and increased user adoption and on-boarding of our FinancialForce ERP apps, but allowing PSA to work with HR to better recruit and on-board the right employees at the right time.” – Alan Hall, SVP of Information Technology at Jacobus Consulting
- “For a services company, FinancialForce Peoplecasting® is really going to transform the way we control our data and manage resources. Our biggest realized benefit with this PSA and HCM connection is that all of our data is truly created and maintained in one place, on one platform. Also, our employees love how with Peoplecasting®, an approved Time Off request in HCM will also generate a PTO Timecard in PSA. This eliminates any dual-entry or miscommunication across apps. Peoplecasting® will make all of our lives easier at Eagle!” – Luke Fitzwater, Business Systems Manager at Eagle Productivity Solutions
- “With this tight connection between FinancialForce PSA, FinancialForce HCM and Salesforce CRM data, Summa will undoubtedly be able to better meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. With FinancialForce.com’s new Peoplecasting® functionality, we will have stronger insight into our workforce’s skills and will be able to quickly address a gap, whether that’s go out and recruit, or view the resource library to see who’s coming off an assignment we can utilize. This will help us streamline many processes, making us more efficient and effective across the board.” Mark Coy, Chief Human Resources Officer at Summa Technologies.
Want to win big and learn more? Contact us today or stop by our booth #995 at HR Technology Conference and/or Technology Services World (booth #5) in Las Vegas.