November at FinancialForce.com has left us feeling extremely thankful. Thankful for our incredible customers, thankful for brilliant coworkers and thankful for a company culture that makes going to work satisfying.
We’re feeling refreshed and are excited to share our favorite PR moments from the past month with you. From award winning customers to company profiles, take a look below at November’s picks:
1. Earlier in November, we attended Constellation Research’s Connected Enterprise Conference where FinancialForce HCM customer, Asha Aravindakshan, Director of Global Talent Operations at Ashoka, was honored on stage at the event’s awards gala as the winner in the Future of Work category. Constellation Research profiled Asha in video and write-up following the event.
2. Following conversations with our CEO Jeremy Roche, Computer Business Review provided readers with an in-depth look at FinancialForce.com and where we are headed following the round of funding we received earlier in 2015.
3. Our Director of Platform Technology, Kevin Roberts, shared predictions with CIO.com on how the Internet of Things (IoT) and ERP will affect CRM in 2016.
4. Camfed, a non-profit organization dedicated to eradicating poverty in Africa through the education of girls and the empowerment of young women, was profiled in The Financial Times, and discussed how their use of technology like Salesforce and FinancialForce.com help power their important work.
5. AccountingWeb.co.uk featured an interview with our CFO, John Bonney, on his thoughts around the ever-changing role of the CFO.
Thanks to everyone’s hard work and cheers to a very merry December ahead! For all coverage from the past month, head on over to the press center.