FinancialForce.com by the Numbers
2015 is off to an amazing start for FinancialForce.com. With all the big news that’s come out in this month alone, we thought we’d take this chance to recap all the excitement and give a quick overview of our company, in numbers.
Some of this month’s headlines:
- FinancialForce.com Reports Record Growth in 2014
- Being Customer-Centric Means Being Employee-First via CustomerZone360.com
- Enterprise mobility in 2014 review – and what’s in store for 2015 via Enterprise Apps Tech
- The on-premises vs. cloud-based ERP debate may soon be moot via TechTarget
- 3 Tips for Recruiting in the Age of Social Media via Inc.
- Salesforce VC John Samorjai is watching these 4 trends in 2015 via SF Business Times
- 8 Enterprise Software Predictions for 2015 via CIO
- Two Integration Trends That Could Challenge IT in 2015 via IT Business Edge
- Record growth spurs FinancialForce.com into 2015 via Business-Cloud.com
- FinancialForce Hits $50M Run Rate via Forbes
- Three company culture challenges – and how to combat them via HC Online
It looks like 2015 is going to be quite a year for us.