FinancialForce.com August PR Picks
Can you believe August is over? Us either, but we’re excited about the month ahead – it’s Dreamforce time and we’ve got tons of news, educational sessions, parties and social moments in store. Be sure to keep an eye on our blog, Twitter, press center and Dreamforce microsite for the latest and greatest from FinancialForce.com.
Below is a recap of our favorite PR moments and pieces of coverage from the month. We shared tips, were ranked as a best startup to work for, opened a new office and much, much more.
August PR Picks:
- Major news! Forbes named FinancialForce.com as the #7 “Best Enterprise Cloud Computing Startup to Work for in 2015”
- In mid-August, we announced the official opening of our new downtown Chicago office. Read up on our first midwest location in our blog, press release and coverage from Built In Chicago, FSN and others.
- FinancialForce.com was included as a partner using Salesforce’s newly announced “Salesforce Lightning,” a redesigned, “modern and intelligent Salesforce experience across any device.” Forbes and many others recapped the news.
- Entrepreneur.com shared “3 Tips for Embedding Social Responsibility Into Your Company” by our own CEO, Jeremy Roche
- Wearables in the enterprise is one of our favorite topics and it’s just starting to heat up. In August, Salesforce unveiled a slew of their partners – including FinancialForce.com – with Apple Watch apps for the workplace. Fortune shared the rundown of apps but be sure to check back in with us during Dreamforce for more details!
- Last, but certainly not least, Marc Benioff – Salesforce CEO – called out FinancialForce.com in their earnings call in late August, recognizing us as one of their largest customers who has built and creates our own applications using the platform. Read the full transcript here.
Goodbye August. See you again in September!