FinancialForce Australia and New Zealand 2015: A year of milestones
After years of supporting clients and prospects in Australia/New Zealand from the FinancialForce UK headquarters, 2015 was the first year of operations for the FinancialForce ANZ office in Sydney, Australia with a number of key milestones and events.
- We started the year with our Sydney office in Tower 2 at Darling Park right next to Salesforce, which we shortly had to double in size as our team numbers grew
- Our official Sydney Office Launch party was held at Cafe Del Mar overlooking beautiful Darling Harbour in Sydney
- Our first locally signed customer, Global Red, selected FinancialForce Financial Management (FM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) to work with their existing Salesforce CRM
- We presented to the Sydney Salesforce User Group
- At Melbourne’s Salesforce World Tour event we were a Platinum Sponsor
- We were represented at the annual FinancialForce Community Day in San Francisco by Australian customers Snowden Mining Industry Consultants and Ridley & Co – they also attended Dreamforce and the APAC on Tour events in San Francisco
- In October we joined our media partner TenAlphas on the “Bloody Long Walk” in Sydney
- Through October and November we were Platinum Sponsors at the Salesforce Advantage Tour events in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland.
- RACV Energy Breakthrough in Maryborough gave us the opportunity to be involved with young women in technology
- We were proud to win a GlassDoor employees choice award for best places to work
- In December we rounded out the year with sponsoring Salesforce Sydney User Group’s “Night at The Museum” event as well as the Salesforce Brisbane User Group event.
Bonus: Check out this testimonial video with Australian customer Freedom Property, also created in 2015. As we continue to grow our presence in Australia/New Zealand, 2016 is going to be yet another year of milestones!