Tags: PR Picks
Another summer month down, which means we’re that much closer to Dreamforce! We hope you’re as excited as we are for October’s activities but before then, we’ve got a lot of great coverage and awards to revel in. We’ve also got plenty of exciting news coming up before we can even lift the curtain on Dreamforce, so stay tuned!
August was filled with more awards, customer news, great career advice from our CEO and much more. Check out our favorite moments from the past month below and be sure to head over to our Press Center for a full list of highlights.
- Speaking from personal experience, FinancialForce CEO Jeremy Roche shared a few tips to Fortune readers on how to land a job you didn’t necessarily go to school for. Jeremy himself has held multiple positions across a variety of departments – legal, IT, sales, you name it.
- Kevin Roberts, our director of platform technology, also had some advice to share this past month. In CMSWire, he spoke to SMBs about strategies to best migrate your business to the cloud, including picking a platform and sticking to it, and integrating social collaboration.
- In awards news, FinancialForce Financial Management won its third award in two months! This time it was a Gold-level International Business Award (AKA Stevie Award) for the Product or Service of the Year – Software – Financial Management Solution category.
- FSN wrote a detailed profile, following July’s news that Kincare, one of Australia’s leading in-home care providers specializing in aged and disability services, has selected FinancialForce Financial Management to run their financials.
- In more customer news, we had the pleasure of announcing that LiquidHub selected FinancialForce ERP to optimize their workflows and unify data. LiquidHub replaced a collection of solutions, including in-house built applications, to create a single system of record for better management, more control of key business data, and significant improvements in reporting capabilities. We can’t wait to hear what great things LiquidHub achieves in the future.