FinancialForce April PR Picks
We bet the most common phrase heard around your office today was, “I can’t believe it’s May already!” We know, right? April came and went too fast, but looking back we know why – it was a busy one!
As always, we are thrilled to share our monthly PR picks with you. Last month we were working to spread the word about revenue management surveys, customer success stories, announcing 360 Customer Excellence Award finalists, and revealing our own Customer Chief Officer. See below for the top hits of April and visit our press page for a full rundown of FinancialForce coverage.
April PR Picks
- A revenue recognition survey we commissioned with the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) was released this month and the findings were fascinating! Half of the respondents said that their business/firms are not ready for new revenue recognition standards, while 60% indicated that they are still dependent on spreadsheets. eWEEK, Accounting Today, Enterprise Times and others reported on the survey.
- Last week we officially announced Adrian Ivanov’s appointment as FinancialForce’s first Chief Customer Officer. As a senior member of the founding executive team, Adrian will now lead the company’s customer strategy and execution. San Francisco Business Times and The San Francisco Chronicle covered the news.
- Our PSA customer Frank Bennardo, founder of Engineering Express wrote an article for Window & Door magazine about the merits of implementing FinancialForce PSA software, especially for engineering firms.
- This month we revealed the finalists of this year’s 360 Customer Excellence Awards. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, May 11th during FinancialForce Community Live in Las Vegas so be sure to check our press center next week for the results.
- Our very own SVP of Employee Success, Charles Ashworth, penned an article for Diginomica on digital transformation and the changing role of HR.